• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

LJ = LiveJournal, like a blogging thing.

Well they told my friend their kid was going to be behind us, I didn't plan on it kicking me. But it was only once so yeah. XD;

Yes I did enjoy myself! We were in the Soak Zone and I was recording it when Shamu splashed us so you can hear me screaming and going OH MY GOD. XD;;

Years

If I knew wth a LJ was, I would've gotten one and stopped using it a week after a long time ago. D:

Haha, livejournal! I'm typically like that with all sorts of journals I have, lord knows I neglected my last one for such long periods throughout the years that I kept forgetting I had it in the first place.

Why did you stop using it in the first place?

Prolly because I didn't have much use for it at the time, back then it seemed like I only used it just to read my friends page, now I feel I have more of a reason to use one, and it isn't for aesthetic reasons either.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

LJ = LiveJournal, like a blogging thing.

Well they told my friend their kid was going to be behind us, I didn't plan on it kicking me. But it was only once so yeah. XD;

Yes I did enjoy myself! We were in the Soak Zone and I was recording it when Shamu splashed us so you can hear me screaming and going OH MY GOD. XD;;
    I can see why I would probably stop using it D:
    I can't tell how good I am with kids, but I know I'm absolutely terrible with babies. I can't stand them.

Haha, livejournal! I'm typically like that with all sorts of journals I have, lord knows I neglected my last one for such long periods throughout the years that I kept forgetting I had it in the first place.

Prolly because I didn't have much use for it at the time, back then it seemed like I only used it just to read my friends page, now I feel I have more of a reason to use one, and it isn't for aesthetic reasons either.

I rarely see through things to the end nowadays. I'd have a blog every month for 6 months until completely forgetting about it D:
    Well, unless it's really addictive, but I don't think something like that would be addictive to me.

Years
    I rarely see through things to the end nowadays. I'd have a blog every month for 6 months until completely forgetting about it D:
    Well, unless it's really addictive, but I don't think something like that would be addictive to me.

Well it would be difficult if you're doing it for the sake of just having a journal...for me, I just want a place where I can dump some random thoughts I tend to not really tell a lot of people, and a few ideas on some secret projects I've got going on that I need to remember.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Well it would be difficult if you're doing it for the sake of just having a journal...for me, I just want a place where I can dump some random thoughts I tend to not really tell a lot of people, and a few ideas on some secret projects I've got going on that I need to remember.

Yeah, I'd never be able to do it. Most of my thoughts are private and the other thoughts I have are either when I'm too far away from a computer(or a pen & paper) or I just end up regretting what I wrote in some way.

Years

Guess it would help if you only allow somebody you know can be diplomatic with you in any way to let you view any private page of thoughts. A number of my friends can be a tad emotional and I...have seen them respond rather ridiculously to a number of other entries others have posted, but I never really had that problem before.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I noticed staff don't reply to my vms. YES YOU FIONA. idk I spent effort and I guess it would've been nice to get a reply but whatevs.

-afraid to look at vms atm cause they'll be tl;drs-

edt: oh so long!

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    181582. Seems a cram session's what I have to do. And then I'm relieved of scholastic pressures for... 3 weeks. \o/

…You have no idea how much pr0n will come up if you google cram session, do you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back