• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Yeah, you're right. xDD;;
    We don't celebrate "Thanksgiving", or "President's Day". I don't think either or them are major in Australia, actually.
    We do get the day off for the "Melbourne Cup" or "Queen's Birthday", though.
    As for the Days of school we have... roughly 180. Yeah.

EDIT: I feel bad for your brother. :<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Only Victorians get Melbourne Cup off*

Freaky dream...

Anyways, my school timezone. Start in March, two week break in April, finish Semester in June, break for a month, go back in August, then break at end of September, then finish up in November.

...yeah uni is pretty awesome tbh. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My semester ends at the beginning of May. Then there are three times during the summer in which I can take summer classes (hoping to take 'A', so she can have the Summer afterwards). If I don't take Summer classes though, I don't go back until August.

Years
  • 200213. My semester ends about May 17th or so. If a class I want to take is only offered over the summer, I would be taking a class then, which would run from June 7th to the last week in July, I think. Then my fall semester would begin around August 20th.

Why hello person I don't recall seeing before.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I'm not even gonna go back a page to see who the heck messed up the number this time.

/goes anyways

You guys are terribly unobservant.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

August is going to be such a wonderful month this year~

Or well.. August 8th is simply going to be such a wonderful day, and possibly the rest of that week too, since it takes a few days for someone to upload more than the first ten minutes of an episode. As far as I know though, through the sketches, is that I'll be seeing a Mithos within those first ten minutes, so eeeeeee. <3333

Here is the post that messed up the count.

Except Tara has an excuse because she was spazzing. But nobody else has any excuse to not pay attention to the post number on the right hand side of their own post.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, I was right about that person using my icons. /they got the link from Syd

So rather than be subtle in my VM to them I edited it telling them straightforwardly that I made them and I hate it when people don't give me credit o3o

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

That would be great. xDD;;
    But where would the bill go?
    I mean, it would be stuck in your laptop until you take it out later on...
    And if you don't, and keep filling your laptop with more and more and more...
    Yeah. idk. xDD;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back