• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dúlra Region [UR]

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
  • oh hey look
    Name: Viesna
    Trainer Class: Wanderer
    Pokémon: Lopunny, Horsea, Vibrava, Sylveon, Volcarona
    First Pokémon (Partner): Eevee (Sylveon)
    Additional Information: Originally residing in her home city: Faoisimh, before she left. Viesna has dreams of seeing the Legendary Pokemon with her own eyes - she has no intention of befriending them, she thinks it is impossible for her, moreover, she prefers to only see them in flesh, to close the distance and touch - just a brush, for a moment. She thinks they are utterly ethereal, even having a glimpse would do well. (Even if she may think it is unsatisfactory) (Most especially Suicune, not just its appearance.)

They are Legendaries for a reason.

Viesna has a signature look: a monotone face&expression or always looking blankly disinterested. Sometimes, people think she always daydreams. Even so, it can be hard to know if she is listening or not. There is hardly, almost nothing that interests or excites her... except Legendaries. (Perhaps she may become a Historian or Professor? Right now, she wanders.) Her social skills is almost non-existent. (Does she care? Probably not...)

Ahh another sign up? Always wonderful to see. I very much approve of this character. Accepted of course.

Welcome to Dúlra!

Jay

Years

• The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

There are off shooting rumors that the very tip of the tear created by Arceus and Giratina was filled with not positive energy and balance... but with spite and hatred for the World. They say that this too translated into the Northern area of Dúlra known as "Gaol". In the ancient language this word refers to a prison, however it's synonymous nature extends to that which it sounds as as well. With the fierce winds rushing through the frozen atmosphere of the Gaol region... the name is all too fitting in this modern day and age.

However this too is a monument to balance, without order, light and brightness... there can be no chaos, dark and shadow... but the same can be said in reverse. Gaol is a monument to that fact and as such even this area of Dúlra is inhabited.

In the times of humanities incarnation it is said that they created a massive temple in this Northern region, to signify an allegiance to the almighty Arceus... while at the same time defying his will by moving to live in such a frozen and desolate wasteland. The temple is not so much a monument to the worship of a good... but more so a sign of respect and challenge to show a creator that we are capable of facing the elements he throws at us. The temple became the seat of power in Dúlra... with the king and his four council men residing in the temple as they ruled over the region together.

However it was not to last, in a show of resentment almost, this temple did not stand up long to the elements. Despite it's massive size the humans were driven out due to their extremely primitive means of protection at the time. Thousands of years later, with the advent of the pokémon league, humans have returned to the location once more. The temple being as huge as it was and filled with so many rooms... it itself has been converted into a city. Temple wings become city sub-sections... rooms become homes, dining halls as super stores... while some rooms go through such new usage, some such as event halls and gathering points remain the same. The location is made incredibly unique by it's flawless adaptation of an urban populace into an ancient setting. Even the pokémon center and Dúlra's largest pokémart occupy the grand dining hall.

However... despite all of this. There are five rooms that have remained all but completely untouched.

The council rooms... and the throne room they connect to.

The throne room is a massive and sprawling room... and at the end of it sits the Champion. Within the council rooms once sat the kings most trusted advisors... within them now await the elite 4.

Indeed, the pokémon league of Dúlra exists in such a place and the only people allowed to enter these chambers are the elite four, the challengers of said... and the Champion himself.

The first thing a trainer will be greeted with upon entering the throne room is the Champion sitting patiently at the end. He is known to make conversation with trainers before anything else... testing them in his own way before the true tests can begin.

After this the trainer is free to choose from any of the four council rooms connecting to the throne room... each room has an elite four and after every subsequent battle the trainer must return to the throne room, where the champion still patiently awaits. For better or for worse a trainer must face the final goal of their test after each victory and failure... before throwing themselves into the next fight.

Only if a trainer defeats all of the elite four in a row will the champion stand from the ancient throne and with a final word he will engage them in battle. What exactly happens when the Champion is defeated? It's a well kept secret... but some whisper things about a hidden room... and yet another, final challenge... awaiting behind the throne.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Ahh another sign up? Always wonderful to see. I very much approve of this character. Accepted of course.

Welcome to Dúlra!

I always did like to make a "mystery"-like character, Dulra has given me the opportunity to do so! (with all the wonderful lore and settings!) With that, thank you for accepting!

I did hesitate, mostly I am clueless of the Conquest aspects... however, I couldn't hold it in - thus, Viesna is born. xD

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Years
  • I always did like to make a "mystery"-like character, Dulra has given me the opportunity to do so! (with all the wonderful lore and settings!) With that, thank you for accepting!

I did hesitate, mostly I am clueless of the Conquest aspects... however, I couldn't hold it in - thus, Viesna is born. xD

Oh you needn't worry. The conquest aspects are only one small part of Dúlra! In the future many more interactive and perhaps less complex/serious options will be available in the future. Starting very soon.~

Thank you for the compliments on the lore, I very much appreciate it. If there's one thing I strive for in Dúlra it's the continuation and ever growing detail of its stories and history, both that which is past and gone and that which is yet to happen. Regardless, Viesna is more than welcome in Dúlra. An inquisitive mind such as hers is perfect for the Nation of Purity and Balance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    This looks super cool. What are the restrictions so far as foreigner/wander-y type trainers from more modern-tech regions and do they need to have Pokemon from this region?

Jay

Years
  • This looks super cool. What are the restrictions so far as foreigner/wander-y type trainers from more modern-tech regions and do they need to have Pokemon from this region?

If a trainer is from another, already established region in WOPC, then they may have pokémon from said region as they see fit.

If the trainer in question is from Dúlra then they may have pokémon from Dúlra... or from any of the nations that Dúlra is currently allied with.

(Oceia, Heiwa, etc.)

These are the only restrictions. As long as you have a logical reason for having said pokémon then it's fair game.

As far as technology is concerned, Dúlrans will have no problem with pokémon being kept in pokéballs if they were caught outside of the region. However if a trainer is caught attempting to capture a wild pokémon in Dúlra with a pokéball then it is not very appreciated at all. If a trainer befriends a pokémon and catches them in a pokéball on non-Dúlran soil, then there is no harm done. Dúlrans simply do not appreciate the use of such technology as potions and pokéballs in their homeland.

I hope this answers all of your questions and I thank you graciously for your interest in the Dúlra region. Please feel free to ask any other questions that may become apparent.

Jay

Years

• The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

Known by two names, the city of the blazing heat... and the city of the sheltered bond. Rósta is unique in the Dúlra region as it follows a different culture to the rest of the entire region.

It is said that in the distant past that Dúlra had a sister region. A region that has long since sunk beneath the waves due to the battle between two colossal pokémon that shaped the World as we know it today. Remnants and survivors of the long lost city were scattered throughout the land. It is believed that in pity... a third ancient pokémon carried a select few to the skies above, while the great beast of water, the cause of this sister regions ancient flood, carried those it could save to the one place it knew they would be welcomed.

And so beneath the ancient mountain of Dia, near the Eastern shore, the sea basin pokémon carried them to Dúlra. Always caring for it's brothers and sister in arms... the Dúlrans were more than happy to welcome the now dwindling culture of their now ruined allies into their home.

This region, was known as the Kasai region... a word that when translated into the ancient language of Dúlra becomes "Rósta". Many centuries have passed since this time and the Kasai region is all but forgotten to the World. It's culture, descendants and belief however... still lives in Rósta City to this day.

With a much more oriental culture and a different set of social norms many people believe that it's a miracle that Rósta can exist so safely amidst the rest of the Dúlra region. However, it is the shared belief in the balance of the World that tied the two regions of Dúlra and Kasai so tightly together in the ancient past that allows the now peaceful co-existence of two cultures in one to be present in Rósta.

The building design is different in Rósta, rather than hard stone and ancient symbolism... a more elegant and sleek look is taken to further emulate the home now lost to the waves. Kimono and ornamental hairpieces are common clothing in Rósta... and the influence of their artistic design is what inspired the current armor and garb that is worn in "Dueala", the Dúlran army, to this day. With many outfits and protective garbs for pokémon and people alike being designed to represent the two cultures fighting as one.

An ancient temple exists in Rósta that is rumored about in fairy tales. They say that a pokémon of pure darkness was brought to Rósta by a being of the brightest light. Alone and afraid... cast out without a home. The ancient Kasai people felt sympathy for the creature and created a temple that would ward away and protect the people from it's powers over nightmares... while also giving the pokémon a home to return to whenever it might become lost. It is said that true certain rituals... that that pokémon can be summoned from the darkness of that temple to this day. However, the techniques for doing such are lost to time... so the chances of summoning this pokémon of darkness are nigh impossible at best.

But perhaps if it's home was threatened... that pokémon would rise up to protect the descendants of those people whom had protected him long ago. The descendants of those whom had given it a home.

Rósta city currently does not have any gym leader, nor does it have an embassies or ambassadors from other regions. However it has stated on multiple occasions that it would welcome both and it is currently active in it's search for a fire type gym leader.

In terms of embassies, Rósta would accept but is not openly searching for any. The city in itself serves as a monument to and an eternal embassy for the now vanishes Kasai region... in the faces and memories of it's people the city of Rósta believes, that Kasai will never truly be forgotten.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I haven't made a character concept yet, but I have to say I love the way you've set this up and the amount of thought that's gone into this region's culture. It's fantastically written.

Jay

Years

• The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

The mysterious Cogadh city lies in the North-East upon the secondary island of Dueala. A strange and mysterious place, Dueala is known to be home to a strange electromagnetic mineral that can lift the ground around it skyward. The city of Cogadh is based heavily around this unique feature, with the city itself being built upon an island central to the bay that connects to the ocean... as well as the many floating rock structures and smaller islands that surround it. While bridges have been built to connect the smaller island, the floating islands are generally only reachable through the use of a flying pokémon and as such they tend to be less frequented.

Due to being on Dueala, an island designed for fierce combat and training, the population here is very low. In fact, the only reason that Cogadh is considered a city at all is that it contains the connecting port through which all Dúlran ships pass, as a result it has a small population with frequenting tourists that was considered enough to merit the city status. A few small homes line the shores of the central island and serve as lodging to the modest population of Cogadh, however the cities most notable feature lies a bit further inland.

The Arena.

Used for mock strategy battles in Dueala occasionally... the arena is mostly used as a place for tournaments and occasionally pokémon contests using official league rules are carried out. Considered to be the current equivalent of a Dúlran "Battle Frontier", the Arena is an advanced location of strategic and competitive battle where the most skilled fighters of the region go to train their mind and tactics against others of a similar desire and skill. Only those trainers of four badges... or of higher status still... are allowed to even ride the boat to Dueala at all and as such the skill level present in the arena is considered above average.

Occasionally, members of the Dúlran league such as Gym Leaders, Elite 4 members and occasionally even the champion himself are known to do battle here... and as such the arena often attracts many spectators to it's walls.

Cogadh city is planned to hold the eight and final gym of the Dúlran league. However currently, no leader is present and the city is currently searching. Cogadh, due to being located on Dueala, is not accepting embassies nor ambassadors to stay in its confines... diplomacy simply isn't the order of the day in Cogadh or on Dueala as a whole.

Jay

Years

• The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

Aura. The natural energy that fuels all living things and exists as a conduit for all facets of life. All living things possess aura's deep in their spirit, from the smallest Caterpie to, some claim, even the planet itself. Every single thing of all scales and power that possesses life is said to be fueled by aura and every single one of these aura's is unique.

There are some pokémon, most all of them legendary or mega-evolved, whom can channel this power, this aura so perfectly that it can be used as a physical constructs, powerful shields, imposing weapons and spheres of pure, unrestrained, essence of life and power. Despite this ability being linked to only a select few, there is a specific line of pokémon, a natural and common species that holds the ability to manifest aura on a whim. A pokémon that was the first known to manipulate aura spheres and constructs, a pokémon believed to be so in tune with the World and life itself that it could go toe to toe with legends and come out victorious. Though many of these feats are glorified to the point of a ridiculous nature... there is no doubt of this;

Lucario is a very special pokémon.

But what if I told you that Lucario was not the only common species that could manipulate aura? What if I told you that in very rare cases another common being on this World could manipulate aura to a Lucario's degree? Would you believe me?

Would you believe me if I told you that it was the human race?

It's true. In some rare cases humans are born with what Dúlrans believe to be the "Gift of Balance", a rare and powerful surge in their aura that allows them to be connected to the World in many ways. These individuals are granted great wisdom through their own spirits and in some cases can become as powerful as the pokémon whom travel alongside them.

These individuals, whom have adopted the name "Aura Guardian" can achieve incredible strength by training their naturally potent and connected Aura's. When fully trained they are said to be able to communicate telepathically with their pokémon... they develop a sixth sense, warning them of danger moments before it strikes... and in some exceedingly rare cases they are thought to be capable of summoning aura constructs and spheres, just as a pokémon such as Lucario would.

Scientifically speaking it is believed that humans, as all species, come from the genetic code of the Pokémon Mew, however due to a unique mutation humans have become the creatures we are today. However, in very rare cases due to a splice of genes and a counter mutation at birth... some people are believed to become an amalgamation of the original human being and the human race we know today. For this reason these humans can access incredible auric abilities attributed only to certain pokémon. Many scientists believe that due to our similar abilities that Lucario and Humans share many similar strands of DNA... however further study in to the topic has been cut off in most regions due to it being deemed unethical.

In Dúlran history Aura Guardians are often revered and respected as keepers of the peace and protectors of the balance. Their unique amalgamation of humanity, auric manipulation and connection to pokémon and nature is seen as the grandest and most perfect representation of balance there is and many people believe that due to the mythical nature of Dúlra that it is here where the first humans awoke to their auric abilities and became the first Aura Guardians.

The Aura Guardians themselves are known to serve as wandering protectors of peace. Using their abilities to protect all those whom are in danger, people and pokémon alike. Their presence is all but forgotten in many regions and even in Dúlra there are very few of note and many whom hide their abilities until they are needed.

There are even unproven rumors that the Dúlran champion himself possesses such powers. However there is no major evidence to suggest this apart from his battle style, which is so rarely seen that it is unknown as to whether or not it even serves as a valid basis. The armor he wears DOES resemble that worn by an aura guardian... however many sets of Dúlran armor do, which serves as more evidence to suggest that the first Aura Guardians originated in the Dúlra region.

In truth, anyone could have the gift... but those who do needn't follow the path of a protector. It is believed that when someone truly possesses the abilities of an Aura Guardian... that another guardian will find them and train them in their ways... however said ways are so protected that the details of this training are generally unknown.

Other pokémon in Dúlra can occasionally be born with Auric Abilities... due to the regions strong connection to life and balance, pokémon other than the Lucario line can develop auric manipulation. These pokémon are known as "Auric Enhanced" and they often know a single Aura or Pulse based move that they wouldn't normally learn. They also possess a special ability not registered in pokédexes known as Strong Aura, which doubles the power of aura and pulse based moves.

Often times Auric Enhanced pokémon are drawn to those whom have the potential to be Aura Guardians and as such most undiscovered Guardians may already have an Auric Enhanced pokémon without realizing it. Aura Guardians are also expected to always have an Auric Enhanced pokémon or a Lucario on their team... to assist in activities that require the channeling of aura.

Indeed, perhaps even you have the gift, you simply don't know it yet...​

-----​

From here on out in the Dúlra region, all currently joined members and all members to join in the future will be tested to see if they have "the gift". (In other words, you will be entered into a random number generator to test if you are gifted with aura.) If you are gifted then you will receive a PM saying as much... at which point you will be allowed to choose whether or not you will undertake the role of an Aura Guardian.

You may choose to make your status as an Aura Guardian public to all... or you may keep it as a secret to yourself. You may of course also choose to refuse your gift and remain as a normal trainer.

Once you become an Aura Guardian you may either receive a Lucario onto your team... or have one of you pokémon become aura enhanced, giving them the "Strong Aura" ability and allowing them to learn one "aura" or "pulse" move that they wouldn't normally learn. Lucario do not get this benefit, however a Lucario belonging to an Aura Guardian WILL have the "Strong Aura" ability.

Aside from this Aura Guardians will have a more significant role to play in Dúlran events in the future, so here's hoping some of you are lucky enough to have the gift.~

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

• Letter of alliance from Auria

Greetings to the great Dulra region:

On behalf of the prefects of the five provinces of Auria, we would like to accept your offer of friendship, and wish to forge an alliance between our two regions. We are both honored and proud that you have taken an interest in the Delta phenomenon, as it a staple of our region. Our Pokemon Professors have been studying it for decades, and while we still have yet to crack its mysteries, we believe it to be connected to the Four Temples and the great power that resides within them. Additionally worth noting, Delta Pokemon are said to be more common in areas with little to no human development, such as the northern ice plains and the deepest reaches of the many caves that dot the region. If there is anything you need assistance with, please contact Professor Spruce of Floacea Town, as her knowledge of Delta Pokemon is unmatched. We will also be appointing her as the primary advisor in all joint research efforts between our regions.

Please also be advised that an extremist organization who operates within our region, one Team Void, is also pursuing the secrets behind the Delta phenomenon. While we do not know the true nature of what they hope to achieve, they do not have Auria's best interests at heart. Please do take care not to let your findings end up in the wrong hands.

Regarding your current war with the Sanctuare region, Auria is choosing not to get directly involved in this conflict. We wish you the best of luck however, and will aid and support you in any way we can. If there is anything you need, please do let us know.

Thank you, and may this friendship strengthen our two nations for many years to come!

Angelica, Head Secretary to the Senate of Auria

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Is it currently possible to challenge the Dulra gym leaders on Pokemon Showdown or such?

Jay

Years
  • Is it currently possible to challenge the Dulra gym leaders on Pokemon Showdown or such?

Not until the full Dúlra league has been completed I'm afraid.~ But once it is done of course, a challenge may be made.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • So I was bribed by Jay to be here.

The Dúlra Region [UR]

Weiss Schwarz
    Ghost Gym Leader
    Pokemon: Doublade (Reaper ), Cofagrigus (Osiris ), Gengar (Kage ), Sableye (Gemma ), Froslass* (Kanna ).

Weiss is a rebel; she despises conformity and always finds ways to be a deviant from the crowd. As a gym leader in Dulra, she faces a lot of criticism about her conduct and morality, especially her inclinations towards women. To many, she's seen as offensive, ego-centric and bitchy. However horrible people may paint her out to be, 'hypocrite' is not a word associated with her. On the contrary, she enjoys calling out people's hypocrisy and stripping down their facades. She doesn't care if they feel uncomfortable or intruded; she prefers a world of bared bones and no skin to hide behind. It's probably why she loves Ghost pokemon as they're able to infiltrate the layers that the living build and perceive the soul for what they truly are.

* First pokemon

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey, funny thing, I was bribed as well.

Name: Celina
    Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    Pokémon: Milotic, Gyarados, Azumarill, Kingdra, Vaporeon, Greninja
    First Pokémon (Partner): Feebas & Magikarp
    Additional Information: She hails from Loch City herself, and met her Feebas and Magikarp on a visit to the lake located in Loch City. When it was time, she decided to travel across Dulra, meeting new friends as she tries to overcome the challenge that is her two partners' lack of power. Her constant trials and errors has taught her a lot, and even though she started from a couple of the weakest water-type Pokemon, she rose up to become the current gym leader of Loch City. Her poise is as elegant as a Milotic, yet her abilities are as strong as a Gyarados, and her partners knew it well.

Jay

Years

• The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

With the World largely built and many aspects falling into place, members recruited and backgrounds solidified... the story of Dúlra can enter it's opening stage. The actors are set and the story can truly begin.

The chronicles of Dúlra is an interactive story experience set in Dúlra and other locations in the WOPC. It stars a handful of Dúlra NPCs that are currently introduced and aims to introduce more characters and lore along the way. The story follows the current affairs of Dúlra and actions that take place in The Chronicles of Dúlra will heavily influence various aspects of the region, including it's relations with other regions, it's current status and perhaps even its very beliefs.

"But Deceptio what makes this story interactive?

I hear the members of Dúlra ask me this and I respond in kind. By making decisions in the style of a choose your own adventure book, you can influence the outcome of the story and have direct influence on what happens next. At the end of each post relating to The Chronicles of Dúlra a decision will be presented, a decision that I will have no impact on. Members of the region will be granted the right to vote on the issues presented and the option that receives the most votes will become the canon events that take place in Dúlra. The future of the region could go in a miriad of different ways depending on the decisions made by the members present.

So what? It's a glorified choose your own adventure book? That might sound fun to some on it's own, but their is much more to The Chronicles of Dúlra than just this.

As member of Dúlra your own characters will be affected by the events of the story and on some occasions your characters will even be directly involved. Trainers could change title... situations could be altered... new gym leaders might rise to power... the E4 may be chosen... and power may be lost or gained depending on the way the story flows. Characters may find themselves involved in the story in more ways than they originally expect, however for now the extra details will be left as a surprise to all.

But still there's more... the characters that enter and move through the story are all people and thus they all have stories and matters of intrigue all their own. Making the correct decision may hinge on how well you know the characters, so how do you gather more information? Well how else than through asking questions directly? That's right, you have every right to question each and every NPC character present in the The Chronicles of Dúlra, though depending on the relationship your own character shares with them... it may be more difficult than it seems. If you feel like you want to know more about a characters ambitions then it's simple what you do.

Send a PM to me, Deceptio, with the subject marked as;

"NPC Question: [Character Name Here]"

...and said NPC will send a message in response with their answer, or lack of answer. You may do this as often as you like as the story progresses and interacting with and getting to know different characters individually may provide useful insight and untold effects on the story.

The first Arc of the story begins soon, so be sure to participate and debate over which option should be chosen. The effects of even the smallest little decision can unfold into a region changing effect.

With mysteries to be solved, adventures to be undertaken and battles to be won...

The Chronicles of Dúlra are set to begin.​

Jay

Years

• The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Dúlra Region [UR]

The Champion of Dúlra sat in his chair and sipped his tea peacefully and methodically upon that brisk early morning, the light pierced through the window before him and shone upon his eyes gently. He had a few things to do today... all of them were very important. He sighed gently, he was proud to have his job but it did tire him out at times. A gentle snoring came from the space to his front as his Lucario snored lazily in the seat across from him. The pokémon was known for taking naps throughout the day, but this was ridiculous considering that they had both woken up not two hours beforehand. Outside the closed window, Durahan heard his beedrill, it buzzed around powerfully and sharpened its spines on the training dummies it struck... his two partners certainly had various personalities.

His was being awfully quiet on the desk immediately behind him, which was very unusual for her. He had to wonder why, but he had too much on his mind to even look over.

He glanced gently at his desk, there was a letter there from an unknown sender, very unusual. As the Champion it was rare to get unsolicited mail, the wax emblem sealing it was unusually familiar however... so he had to wonder if it held some special meaning. Arceus above it would waste time but he knew that if he didn't find out the source of that familiar feeling that it would nag at him. But he still had to read and reply to the letter as well... so searching through old books to find an answer mightn't be so prudent.

If that wasn't bad enough, he had a meeting to attend with his generals in a few moments... he was often late of course, but he had promised this Tíomaint that this time he would arrive on with a punctual disclosure. The young, but trusted general had claimed to have important information to share with Durahan, which inspired the drive to fulfil his promise further...

However he HAD broken that promise before and he DID have other things to do... hrmmm...

Regardless of what he decided to do, he knew that he would only be able to fit in one of these activities for the morning. But what to choose... He sighed, he supposed it would have to be;

Decision time, get ready to vote:

How should The Champion spend his morning?

- Investigate the origins of the strange wax seal in the library.
    - Read and reply to the mysterious letter.
    - Meet with General Tíomaint and learn of his news.

You can ask the following NPC's questions at this point in time:

Durahan, Champion of Dúlra

Tíomaint, Head General of Dúlra

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • "I vote for 'Meet with General Tíomaint and learn of his news'... so I may have the General off my hide and return to my studies, I have already mastered my training for today. If I had voted for the other options then I may have suffer through the General's temper. No, thank you."

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I also think the the Champion should meet with the General. The letter could be important, but if it was time pertinent information it wouldn't have been sent in a letter, probably. So meeting with the General it is.

Back