• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Uh... I eat, listen to music, talk on the phone, and sometimes doodle a bit (but not so much while I'm on the computer). None of these are very hobby-like, except maybe the drawing. D:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was practicing Guitar just now and I was wondering. Do people have any hobbies that they preform while browsing PC?
    oi *prods* Don't go off-topic. If you want to change topics, refer to the previous topic in your post as well.

That said, I mostly listen to music and chat, but clearly those don't count. I have a very one track that causes me to utterly fail at multi-tasking XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I certainly wouldn't practice hobbies as I browsed PC, seeing as guitar is hard to do while clicking and typing. :D

But, I'd say I browse PC, then participate in activities I enjoy. Or vise-versa.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I practise my singing while lurking PC. \o/ It's easy. Other than thaaaat I just listen to music, and sometimes watch tv. But those aren't really hobbies.. well, kind of. >;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I'll bring my guitar sometimes, usually I'm forced to... *HINT HINT* PERSON ABOVE ME.

And I play Snow. \o/

If you don't want to be forced to bring it, don't bring up the fact that you're too lazy to walk down a few stairs to get it. D< sheesh tylur. get wid the program.

SNOWWWWW \o/

Years
    If you don't want to be forced to bring it, don't bring up the fact that you're too lazy to walk down a few stairs to get it. D< sheesh tylur. get wid the program.

SNOWWWWW \o/

I could've fell and died, those stairs are deadly. XD; My sister fell down them and broke her arm. I've never broken any bones. \o/ *knocks on wood*

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I could've fell and died, those stairs are deadly. XD; My sister fell down them and broke her arm. I've never broken any bones. \o/ *knocks on wood*

I'm sure you walk down them every day just fine. >; You just need to get over your laziness. Maybe even stop eating so much junk all the time, piggy. :3

I broke my wrist when I was 3, and it was David's fault. Haven't broken anything since then. :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    So...Tyler, is it? Here's a piece of advice for you: Never, EVER submit to Karli's demands, no matter how reasonable (yeah right) they may seem.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Come on Klippy be a man! Take the pain! >:D
    Why don't you actually go about being Karli's errand boy for a few days? Only then will you truly know the suffering Klippy and Tyler go through on a regular basis.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Why don't you actually go about being Karli's errand boy for a few days? Only then will you truly know the suffering Klippy and Tyler go through on a regular basis.

Alright I shall be Karli's errand boy! Just one question!..............Whose Karli? ._.;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back