• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Why don't you actually go about being Karli's errand boy for a few days? Only then will you truly know the suffering Klippy and Tyler go through on a regular basis.

Jack, you don't even talk to me. Therefore, you wouldn't know. :D

btw, I'm not in need of an errand boy atm. So Xairmo, you're free to go. :>

Years
    I remember those movies... my sister has one of them, but the only good one was the first one, just normal Bring it on, not Bring it on Again, or the other sequels.

SHADDUP I KNOW I'M A 16 YEAR OLD GUY D< Kirsten Dunst was in it though :3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have seen that film before. I don't think it should be called final fantasy. I just think it is a film they produced and wanted people to watch it so called it Final Fantasy the spirit within.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've only seen Advant Children too and as much as I love the series, I just couldn't watch the movie ._. I fell asleep during it all three times I attempted watching it. It just wasn't meant to be </3

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I remember those movies... my sister has one of them, but the only good one was the first one, just normal Bring it on, not Bring it on Again, or the other sequels.

SHADDUP I KNOW I'M A 16 YEAR OLD GUY D< Kirsten Dunst was in it though :3
    I hated the sequels. They were so stupid! How many times must one "bring it on"! Its already been broughten I tell you!
    Jack, you don't even talk to me. Therefore, you wouldn't know. :D

btw, I'm not in need of an errand boy atm. So Xairmo, you're free to go. :>
    Aaaw but its always been my dream to be a lunachics errand boy ;-;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The fights and the dialouge put me to sleeep ;________; the only fight seen that was somewhat cool was Tifa's. Because she rox.

Um scuze me, I am very aware of Cloud's smexiness kthnxbai.

edit: Xairmo, I agree :( "It" can really only be brought once >_> the first movie was awesome and the actors could actually act. After the first one..the actors were just terrible and the plots sucked x_x

Years
    The fights and the dialouge put me to sleeep ;________; the only fight seen that was somewhat cool was Tifa's. Because she rox.

Kadaj is even more smexi though kthnxbai.

And Tifa does rawk t3h socks too, she was the only girl in the FF series I actually liked.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I think the film is good. It depends what version you watch. The English dubbed version isn't anywhere near as good as the subbed version I watched.

Years
    I think the film is good. It depends what version you watch. The English dubbed version isn't anywhere near as good as the subbed version I watched.

Yeah, I tend to watch anime subbed over dubbed. I can read fast enough and still pay attention to what's going on, unlike my illiterate friends. XD No, but they actually don't like watching subbed because they can't understand what's going on because they have to read. :\

Xairmo

Years

edit: Xairmo, I agree :( "It" can really only be brought once >_> the first movie was awesome and the actors could actually act. After the first one..the actors were just terrible and the plots sucked x_x
    I know creating sequels to the movie "Bring it On" kinda defeats the whole purpose of bringing it on. Once its been brought its over! And Ashley Tisdale was in one of the sequels which is just epic phailure. Oh and the first one had Jesse Bradford :3
    And Tifa is the only female anime character to rock my socks >.<

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    I WISH they I could see that movie. >.< It just isn't anywhere. Over the past like, year, I've asked every video store I've come across if they have Advent Children. Not one. They haven't even heard of FF.

I was so born on the wrong continent. T_T
    GAH.

Xairmo

Years
    Ashley Tisdale was in one of the sequels? *regurgitates*

Yes she was, and she even sang a song for it T_T
    The first one is always fun to watch on tv cuz of all the censoring and its just like "She totally said something else."
    My favorite line from the edited for tv censored version "What the sheep!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back