• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I'm addicted to coffee. I drink from Starbucks very, very often, and I'm collecting every cup I drink from them. Right now, I have about 120 cups!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Coffee is too bitter for me. :x

I like water, lemonade/iced tea mix (try it - it's delicious), and milk.

Phixum

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I used to like milk, but I like it much less right now. God, I miss the time when my diet was nutritious... Recently, it has been really unhealthy.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ahhhh milk is so good. Although I don't drink it nearly as much now, I used to drink like a quart a day, counting cereal and stuff =P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Coffee is too bitter for me. :x

I like water, lemonade/iced tea mix (try it - it's delicious), and milk.

Ahnold Palmer? My friend is obsessed with that. XDD

I like lemonade, but I hatttte iced tea. I hate all forms of tea, and even if iced tea doesn't really count as tea, it still tastes terrible to me. Give me a a Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell any day. :P I haven't had one of those in forever. O_O *knows what he's doing after work tomorrow.*

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Frutista freezes are mad good...I miss having taco bell every day for lunch. And we only have Taco Bell Express on our campus, so they don't offer those X(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    There used to be a Taco Bell in my hometown, but it only lasted a year or so before it was closed down and turned into a Wendy's. XD So I haven't really been there much. ^^

And I love milk, XD. White milk, not chocolate. And preferably by itself, aka without cereal. Though I do like Nesquik strawberry milk. =D

Phixum

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Alakazam17, once again you brilliantly succeed to make me laugh at your signature. n00b must be your hero.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've gotten the impression that we swedes (or maybe just northern europeans) drink more milk compared to the rest of the world. That the rest of the world is kinda lactose intolerant? In comaprision? I drink milk daily, it's the drink we have for our meals and for cereals and for chocolate drinks and for coffee and for... everything. Milk is my life <3

Weird life... Ugh btw. I just put far too much sugar in my morning coffee. Eww.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Heh, I know a lot of people around here who just love milk. In school, they forced us to drink two glasses of milk during the lunch until year 8 >>

And yet I am lactose intolerant. Woohoo.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD poor soul. Actually, in my first school, I think we we're only allowed to drink 2 glasses of milk... there was a rule about not drinking more, so that it would be enough for everyone >> Talk about differences.

Can't be fun being lactose intolerant. At least people I know who are don't like it. It's even worse being allergic to whatsitcalled in english... glutanoat? No PC says I spelled it wrongly so it's something else. It's called "gluten" here at least.
    I've got a friend who's allergic to both o.o And to animal fur.
    I'm not allergic to anything~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm, poor soul, again. Maybe it's because I've grown up in a dirty home surrounded by cats and dogs? xD I've heard that's helpful for your future health... strangely enough. Now I thank my family for not having been clinically clean-ish in my younger years.
    Well, at least I didn't eat cats food, like my sister, and I didn't go around competing in eating the most ants in the schoolyard, like my pre-school friends did 8|

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I'm lactose intolerant too. But I'm stupid and eat dairy products and feel so sick after. XD;

But.. It's worth it sometimes. :x Depending on how sick I feel after..

Either than that, I'm not allergic to anything either. :D

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I've gotten the impression that we swedes (or maybe just northern europeans) drink more milk compared to the rest of the world. That the rest of the world is kinda lactose intolerant? In comaprision? I drink milk daily, it's the drink we have for our meals and for cereals and for chocolate drinks and for coffee and for... everything. Milk is my life <3

Weird life... Ugh btw. I just put far too much sugar in my morning coffee. Eww.

I can't live without Milk everyday. I love it so much, have it with every meal =)

Milk and water are the 2 drinks I like.

I'm lactose intolerant too. But I'm stupid and eat dairy products and feel so sick after. XD;

But.. It's worth it sometimes. :x Depending on how sick I feel after..

Either than that, I'm not allergic to anything either. :D

aww I get what you mean. Sort of like when I feel sickish ill which isn't often... I know that if I eat that lovely bit of chocolate or if I have dinner, I'll be sick later... but it tastes so good at the time.

o.o My cat just dipped her tail in my tea... ewww, now I have to make another cup. I think she is equally disgusted that she done that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't live without Milk everyday. I love it so much, have it with every meal =)

Milk and water are the 2 drinks I like.

aww I get what you mean. Sort of like when I feel sickish ill which isn't often... I know that if I eat that lovely bit of chocolate or if I have dinner, I'll be sick later... but it tastes so good at the time.

o.o My cat just dipped her tail in my tea... ewww, now I have to make another cup. I think she is equally disgusted that she done that.

xD That cat-tea scene looked funny in my head.

I don't drink water :3 Unless it's the only thing available.

I also don't drink läsk... hm. Soft drinks? Coke and Fanta and stuff, is what I mean. That makes my teeth feel sick :x

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    xD That cat-tea scene looked funny in my head.

I don't drink water :3 Unless it's the only thing available.

I also don't drink läsk... hm. Soft drinks? Coke and Fanta and stuff, is what I mean. That makes my teeth feel sick :x

XPP haha, she is sitting on my window sill and my mug is on the corner of my desk and she swishes her tail round stupidly like a kitten even though she is quite old now XP Then she comes down off the window sill, onto the desk and shoves her face into mine or tries to look at the screen, standing on my keyboard as she does so.

Fizzy drinks? I dislike them so much. They make my mouth..feel fizzy...and it feels horrible.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    XPP haha, she is sitting on my window sill and my mug is on the corner of my desk and she swishes her tail round stupidly like a kitten even though she is quite old now XP Then she comes down off the window sill, onto the desk and shoves her face into mine or tries to look at the screen, standing on my keyboard as she does so.

Fizzy drinks? I dislike them so much. They make my mouth..feel fizzy...and it feels horrible.

:3 I luff crazy cuddly cats. My cat is the love of my life (PLATONICALLY x_X) Yesterday I had a msn convo with a guy friend, and suddenly we started speaking about guys and girls generally and I started talking about my cat and how wonderful a guy my cat is... I think I made my friend a bit jealous o.o' xD

I've got friends that lives on Coca Cola Coke. It's crazy. I hardly even order it at McD (OH NOES I just brought up McD in DCC again?)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Not to totally change the topic, but I just recently noticed that most threads have what appears to be little trash cans by the tags and what not, showing how many posts have been deleted in that topic.

I think that's a nifty little feature. ^.^ Was I blind the past week(month?...YEAR?) or did that just start happening?

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    :3 I luff crazy cuddly cats. My cat is the love of my life (PLATONICALLY x_X) Yesterday I had a msn convo with a guy friend, and suddenly we started speaking about guys and girls generally and I started talking about my cat and how wonderful a guy my cat is... I think I made my friend a bit jealous o.o' xD

I've got friends that lives on Coca Cola Coke. It's crazy. I hardly even order it at McD (OH NOES I just brought up McD in DCC again?)

XP I must drive my friends crazy because I talk about my cat alot, she is my best friend. o.o My human best friend went a little crazy when I said that last XPP

Not to totally change the topic, but I just recently noticed that most threads have what appears to be little trash cans by the tags and what not, showing how many posts have been deleted in that topic.

I think that's a nifty little feature. ^.^ Was I blind the past week(month?...YEAR?) or did that just start happening?

I just noticed those too, they are quite neat XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back