• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sugar or not sugar... it's a delicate balance.

I personally fight daily with myself over whether or not to put sugar in my coffee. And milk.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Sugar or not sugar... it's a delicate balance.

I personally fight daily with myself over whether or not to put sugar in my coffee. And milk.

Do it!

Sugar all the way

Why a fight with milk?

I get a daily dose of sugar from some kind of chocolate =) Lots of chocolate eating.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do it!

Sugar all the way

Why a fight with milk?

I get a daily dose of sugar from some kind of chocolate =) Lots of chocolate eating.

Join the rather weird Chocolate FC.

Fight with milk is because some days you like your coffee black. Some days you like it smooth and light brown. It all depends on... the mood. And how your stomach feels -.-

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I go with milk and sugar always. In chocolate, in coffee, in everything. I think I might start putting some in my water in the future xD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    But on the off-chance that it's not, Hostess snack cakes are a popular treat in America, with slightly punable names such as Twinkies, Ho-Hos (LMAO), Ding-Dings, Snowballs, and Zingers, and then there's the ever so tasty Cupcake (which is cream filled). I'd highly recommend trying them if you get the chance.

Srsrly?

I always go milk and sugar in my coffee, it's just too plain without it.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years

I'm...kinda strange that way. I can't drink hot coffee with cream/milk and sugar. On the other hand, the only way I can drink cold coffee is with both ._.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I can't drink coffee period. It smells so good but it tastes so terrible @_@;
    Only when it's completely diluted like a Starbucks Frappachino will I drink it.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Personally, I'm not a fan of coffee, but that might be because I take it straight up black. Or in the most girly blended iced mocha-y whipped creamed with caramel and sprinkles way...

I'm prefer a cup of Earl Grey (tea) if i need the caffeine boost, or just to help process my thoughts after a long day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't drink coffee period. It smells so good but it tastes so terrible @_@;
    Only when it's completely diluted like a Starbucks Frappachino will I drink it.

O_O I love coffee. I'm the coffee girl.

I've started to like tea too though. It doesn't has as many nasty bi-effects as coffee has >3 And I overdosed on tea when I felt bad some week ago. With milk and honey in it :3 That period of time only made me like tea more actually.

Earl Grey? I like Lipton Yellow Label better~ Never really liked Earl Grey.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I loooove coffee <33 I'm so addicted to it it isn't funny 8( But really, it's just something that takes time to like. At first I didn't care for it that much, and I still can't stand coffee that's brewed at home (or anywhere other then Starbucks, for that matter) but give me a Pumpkin Spice latte and I'm all set <3

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Serving coffee at work is my favourite part because it smells so good.

With drinking coffee I generally have it black..no milk/cream/sugar =)

Just coffee to wake me up haha

I only had coffee that had hot cocoa in it. Twas' awful. D:

Strange combination XP

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've... never really had coffee. I've taken a sip of some odd coconut crap from dd's, but I've never tasted pure, old, regular coffee. I sometimes wonder about its taste, but I'm terribly lazy when it comes to my food "ambitions" and I haven't been outgoing free enough to just go out and buy some. ^^''

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Bleh, I hate coffee. I can get myself up in the morning just fine, thanks. XD Ehh, but it does smell REALLY good, especially in Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks.

I stick to water, Capri Sun (yeah. I said it.), hot chocolate, milk, and root beer. :P

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Coffee smell gives me a headache and I work at a cafe.. XD;

I had coffee once, and I kinda went nuts. :\ I guess I couldn't handle the caffiene. :< So I never really drank coffee again.

I like ice coffee's though. :D And I love making them at work. XD

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    I like the french vanilla thingies you can get at gas stations from their coffee fountain, and then i put a whole bunch of shots of the vanilla flavoring. I also do the same but with the Strawberry Steamer type drink =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ehh....no coffee for me, unless it's flavored or some type of latte. I'll definitely drink coffee products, but they most certainly have to have a bit of sweetness in them or else bleh. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back