• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Platium is good, its got cloud effects, also, CLICK my dragons please, they don't have long to live...
    Haha, these eggs are getting to people's heads. XD

On the DS Graphics,
    I'm personally fine with them. o_O I think they're rather good, actually. I suppose they "could" be better, but am I having fun? Yes, and that's really what matters to me.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Haha, these eggs are getting to people's heads. XD

On the DS Graphics,
    I'm personally fine with them. o_O I think they're rather good, actually. I suppose they "could" be better, but am I having fun? Yes, and that's really what matters to me.
    Agreed, but the plot could have been improved a bit, since I got a bit sick of that whole team that tries to make a legendary Pokemon appear ><.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • The response to the Wii has only been outstandingly positive o_o

o.o;; Not where I live. Everyone in my area hates the Wii with a passion. PS3 is the big thing over here. But that's only because of the awesome online network, and the fact that you don't have to pay for it [the online network, I mean]. But yeah, you're right; the Wii is doing pretty good for itself. That was just my opinion on Nintendo, judging by others around me.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Wii's huge here. o.o I remember in high school, soon after it came out, everyone thought it was the coolest ever whether they were into gaming or not. No one cared about other consoles.

At university, it's still enjoyed but I think more people prefer Xbox at my school. :/

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Both systems are pretty big here, I guess. I don't really know to be honest. Damn this lack of social activity. >_>

Back in Virginia I'd say the 360 was bigger.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Both systems are pretty big here, I guess. I don't really know to be honest. Damn this lack of social activity. >_>

Back in Virginia I'd say the 360 was bigger.
    Lol at my old school we had an Wii I played on it, but not to much:D

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • The Wii is the big thing here. it is nearly impossible to get. I personally aren't a fan of the a lot of the one player games. But when playing with other people, games like Mario Party and stuff is great!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I'm not really a big fan of the Wii. It's more of a party console that you play when there are friends around or something...and I like to game alone, so I didn't really bother getting one.

I played a Wii at a friend's party...it was pretty fun competing with others.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • My Wii just doesn't gather dust because of SSBB's infinite replay value and the homebrew channel. I find myself playing my 360 and DS much more than it.

Still, I don't think it's a bad console. It just has mostly bad games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, I usually don't use the Wii unless I have a bunch of friends over or something, or if my family's up for it (which is pretty rare). It's quite popular here, with the 360. Everyone around here has one or the other, or both. I don't know too many people with a PS3 though. XD;

Detox

We have a club at our school completely devoted to Super Smash Brothers Brawl on the Wii xD Meets every Monday after school.

my school does a similar thing, monday-thursday, but we call it football practice...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • my school does a similar thing, monday-thursday, but we call it football practice...
    ..I fail to see the similarity between those two :'D
    Gosh, I wish I had a Wii. They're all the rage where I live.

Yeah, it used to be like that up here too. The only reason I was able to get my wii when I did was because my cousin works storage in a Best Buy, and he was able to set one aside or me when they got a large shipment of them in one day.

That was months ago, though. They're not nearly as hard to find anymore. Hell, up here Comcast is actually giving them away as a promotional package up here when you sign up for their internet, phone, and cable service for 1 year ._.

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • ..I fail to see the similarity between those two :'D

Yeah, it used to be like that up here too. The only reason I was able to get my wii when I did was because my cousin works storage in a Best Buy, and he was able to set one aside or me when they got a large shipment of them in one day.

That was months ago, though. They're not nearly as hard to find anymore. Hell, up here Comcast is actually giving them away as a promotional package when you sign up for their internet, phone, and cable service for 1 year ._.
    Wow your lucky to have a cousin like that:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back