• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Chicken is the superior meat in every way.
    But turkey is still good esp on thanksgiving esp when it's like fried turkey idek
    IT CAN BE SO MOIST ;-;
    I agree. It is delectable and delicious and yummy.

Hmm, but Turkey is great on Thanksgiving and a lot of holidays, especially when there's cranberry sauce and stuffing on it. Then it's delectable. I am hungry now :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Chicken's so boring though... it's hard to screw up but it's equally as hard to get it really nice in and of itself without a load of seasonings and spices and such. Turkey, on the other hand, can go dry, but when it's cooked well, it's so nice just on its own.

Turkey all the way for me!

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Depends on how they're both cooked. I've had good/bad turkey and chicken.

My tummy just growled reeaaaally loudly.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't think I'd have any turkey throughout my whole life at all. ;A;

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    o.o how'd we.

Chicken >>>> Turkey. My post is done.
    I think chicken taste better. reg tuekey is try, deli turkey is nasty. Its good at times.

Emonga

Autistic and proud of it
    Years
    Chicken is my favorite food! I have it so much that it's not even funny. I do love Turkey.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I like both alot, but I'm more accustomed to Chicken, so yeah. xD;
    I hardly get chances to eat turkey though, the only times that I have, are with those microwave dinners... which probably isn't even Turkey. :V

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Turkey is awesome. I guess because I eat chicken pretty much every day, it's nice to have a different bird once in a while. Plus, my parents put hot peppers in our turkey to give it a bit of a kick. :D

The stuffing is the highlight for me, though.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Turkey sounds good about right now. I have a tradition with my family and thats that we only eat turkey on Thanksgiving. I do not know why we do that but its been happening for at least 6 years now. I guess there's something about turkey that tastes better on that day, especially with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Years
    I like both really, it depends how it's prepared. Sometimes it end up too dry, that's why you slather some sort of spices or seasoning/sauce on it. :3 ohm nom nom

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    This is starting to become a food thread, why don't we post up pictures of turkeys while we're at it! XD just kidding.

Yeah I just woke up as well, its pretty humid today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back