• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Thinking about Graduating is reminding me of next year. I'll soon be a senior then I'll head straight to college. Also congrates as well. It's going to be sad once I leave high school.

Years
    I'm a senior right now and I can't wait to graduate. The work is causing me so much stress and stuff.

The only thing I think is sad about graduating is leaving my friends. I won't see them everyday.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    ;_; why is it always school talk when I come into the thread.
    I start school up again on May 11th.
    Its a May intersession class, and I go to class on Monday through Friday for 4 hours a day. bleh.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I use PC as an exam break. Revise for an hour --> come to PC for 15 minutes --> revise for an hour --> you get the picture. It's good in a way, as it means I don't spend too long either revising or on PC: sorta win-win!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yeah, I do that too if I have something that I have to work on for long periods of time. But mostly I'll use twitter instead of PC...but now that I'm back PC may have to replace twitter.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I just like the simplicity of it, and the main reason that I use it so much is because I have a lot of active friends on it. I get txt updates, and can txt in updates and I have an iPhone app, and a Mac app for it. I just keeps me connected to a lot of people and news very quickly.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I used to use MySpace religiously back in like 03/04 before high school students could join with their .edu address, but once they opened it up to any .edu address I abandoned MS for FB. But now I've all but abandoned everything but Twitter, Dailybooth, and Tumblr.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've know some people in indie start-up bands that still use MySpace for promotional purposes, but very few people still use it as a social networking tool along the likes of Facebook and Twitter.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Exams are my worst enemy, but we must get used to them, right? I have an exam every monday at school which means my weekends are pretty much ruined. Also, on May 5, I have to travel to Kearny Mesa, CA to take my Microsoft Certification Exam. I was studying for it a while ago.

Twitter is an addiction for me. I can't seem to get out of it AT ALL. Facebook, however, bores me sometimes. But I still get on it no matter what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back