• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I mainly get emails from Gamestop, Facebook, Youtube or PC. I have it set so that whenever I get a PM from PC, It'll tell me on my yahoo. I need to fix the Facebook message though since I usually don't go on there anymore and I keep getting emails from cafeworld and all those games my mom signed me up on. I don't mind getting emails from Gamestop since it's usually news about a game that's coming out. Youtube it mainly tells me if I get a new subscriber or something happened to one of my videos.

Years
    I check my Email's everyday.
    I often have important Email's from students and staff asking me questions or wanting to help them with a problem.​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't really share my email, even to my close friends. Not unless its for MSN anyways. ;3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You can't really blame her for it, since she joined after you. Perhaps you should have thought of the . after the name Gothitelle? :B

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would cry if someone stole my username. Especially because it has a nice backstory, and it's not often for me to come up with an original username like this.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I would cry if someone stole my username. Especially because it has a nice backstory, and it's not often for me to come up with an original username like this.
    What is this backstory? I wish my name had a backstory. I just like Landorus..o3o

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    This is my first time that I ever used my youtube username. I would have called myself Braviary but I didn't think about it around that time. I had a hard time coming up with names when I sign up; I still do sometimes but now I'm sticking with most names that I sign up with.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What is this backstory? I wish my name had a backstory. I just like Landorus..o3o
    Several years ago. I was on a Danny Phantom forum. Like I said before, it wasn't often when I came up with an original username, so on the forum my username was DanPhantomFan (Dan = Danny, not Dan Phantom). However, during my stay there I stayed in an area somewhat like the Other Trivia section and while my love for Danny started to slow down, I still enjoyed posting on the forums. So, I wanted a name change, but I wanted to keep my initials, DPF.

Thus, DigiPeachFruit was born.

Skip to about four years ago, and my friend had gotten me back into Digimon by having my watch Digimon Savers. My friend and I would then joke, saying 'DigiPeachFruit, the Peaches are Binary' since in the Digital World, everything is made out of Binary Code. Eventually, I dropped DigiPeachFruit for the most part, and switched over to BinaryPeaches. :>

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

Several years ago. I was on a Danny Phantom forum. Like I said before, it wasn't often when I came up with an original username, so on the forum my username was DanPhantomFan (Dan = Danny, not Dan Phantom). However, during my stay there I stayed in an area somewhat like the Other Trivia section and while my love for Danny started to slow down, I still enjoyed posting on the forums. So, I wanted a name change, but I wanted to keep my initials, DPF.

Thus, DigiPeachFruit was born.

Skip to about four years ago, and my friend had gotten me back into Digimon by having my watch Digimon Savers. My friend and I would then joke, saying 'DigiPeachFruit, the Peaches are Binary' since in the Digital World, everything is made out of Binary Code. Eventually, I dropped DigiPeachFruit for the most part, and switched over to BinaryPeaches. :>
    Well that is an interesting story! BinaryPeachers is a good name~

I remember watching Danny Phantom. Did he ever tell his parents he was ghost/human?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I remember watching Danny Phantom. Did he ever tell his parents he was ghost/human?

In the last movie; everyone found out that he was a ghost. I love that show. I watched the first episode not to long ago. I never joined a forum site on that show though. I enjoyed the first series out of the rest of the other ones. I saw it when it first came out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Danny Phantom was a nice show and I loved it until about... the fourth season. The last season just didn't struck me as good as the other seasons. The movies were all good for the most part though, as well as the Christmas Episode.

I still have a 'poster' that I drew and colored myself on my door, hurr.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

In the last movie; everyone found out that he was a ghost. I love that show. I watched the first episode not to long ago. I never joined a forum site on that show though. I enjoyed the first series out of the rest of the other ones. I saw it when it first came out.
    Neat
    Danny Phantom was a nice show and I loved it until about... the fourth season. The last season just didn't struck me as good as the other seasons. The movies were all good for the most part though, as well as the Christmas Episode.

I still have a 'poster' that I drew and colored myself on my door, hurr.
    I have an Avatar: The Last Airbender Poster that me and a few friends drew together. It's sitting behind my book case. o3o

I am watching the last movie of Danny Phantom, and apparently if you put a few computers and keyboards on a small car it turns into a 3 story tall transformer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back