• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've always loved the DCC too. XD random-as-hell discussion. And most of my favorite people (Luck, Pixie, Capt. fabio, etc) post here too.

Haha. Awwww, you are too kind! *High5*
    Right back at you.​

Emo =/= Suicidal

I feel as if this moderator is playing favorites, and should lose their ability to govern this great democracy.

Just kidding! <3 This forum isn't great. You do a good job o3o

I see what you did there...​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I hate it when my party gets wiped in FFTA. Dx

Though I haven't had that problem of late because I like to grind in FFTA.

Oh god Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I was so disappointed in that game after playing FFT, mainly since I thought it'd be another part of the Zodiac Brave Story.

Years

Oh god Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I was so disappointed in that game after playing FFT, mainly since I thought it'd be another part of the Zodiac Brave Story.

Why would you expect continuity from a Final Fantasy game without a 2 in the title? Don't they change the story slightly or more almost every time they make a new game?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Why would you expect continuity from a Final Fantasy game without a 2 in the title? Don't they change the story slightly or more almost every time they make a new game?

Well, Final Fantasy is a series cursed with horrible titles. The series itself was never connected, but after Hironobu Sakaguchi left Square Enix cranked "***** mode" to 11 and spun plenty of sequels for the main series. Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy VII Collection, etc.

I don't really care for most of the sequels, but Tactics had a lot of potential. It was a story built around a war with the aristocracy against commoners and mercenaries after losing their jobs when the war ended, it wasn't some ordinary "SAVE THE WORLD FROM BLAND ANTAGONIST" that the Final Fantasy series seemed to love doing for so long.

Nick, if you truly love me you'll play Final Fantasy Tactics when you get the chance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back