• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I want to go to Japan so bad.

My best holiday was going to America and going to, disneyland, Universal studios, and sea world. Amazing holiday.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i have relatives in vietnam i haven't seen in forever. i haven't been back to vietnam since i was like 13

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    Yeah, I want to go to Germany as well, even though I speak a little german, I still want to know where my german ancestors were from.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I've always loved Japan. I want to go there someday. Plus, my friend moved there, so I want to see him as well.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Aw, no more talk of faeces! Ah well...

In terms of favourite holidays, mine would definitely be the trip to New York City I did about 5 years ago. There was a helicopter ride around Manhattan, a tour of the NBC part of 30 Rock (before 30 Rock debuted, so no Tina Fey, unfortunately), exploring Macy's, getting limousines everywhere (which was strangely cheaper than taxis due to there being 5 of us), eating in diners, walking 'round Central Park. And it was too short, which means I really want to go back there!

Wrt future holidays, I really would like to go to Japan - and might be doing so next year if I can save up enough money. Maybe somewhere in Australia as well, but not so sure about that...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    All my life I always wanted to go to Italy for a period of time. Probably because I adore Italian food and the places are so breathtaking. Japan is my second choice, then France.

Years
    Aw, no more talk of faeces! Ah well...

Anyway, I plan on going travelling in 2013. America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and so on.​

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
    Years

Anyway, I plan on going travelling in 2013. America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and so on.​

What about Austria, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Germany, Slovenia, Italy, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Moldova, Estonia, Montenegro, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and so on??!!!
    (I excluded the middle east for obvious reasons...)

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    All my life I always wanted to go to Italy for a period of time. Probably because I adore Italian food and the places are so breathtaking. Japan is my second choice, then France.
    ...wow, my places are nearly the same. I could stand leaving out France, though. If there's another European country that I could visit, I guess it'd be Austria. If only for Vienna.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Ooh, where in America do you play on stopping? We aren't all like the media portrays us/stereotypes. :)

^ That and whereabouts in the other places too.

I want to go to America cause all my friends are there and I feel so Isolated here in New Zealand XD
    Though I'm going to Australia in July-ish and Philippines and USA in December but not to places where my friends live which is kinda sad

WriteThemWrong

Years
    i always wondered in people in other countries thought about coming to the US for vacation and stuff. I knew people went to places like New York but wasn't sure about all the other places

Years
    Ooh, where in America do you play on stopping? We aren't all like the media portrays us/stereotypes. :)

All over really. I haven't completely planned it yet, but I certainly will be getting to as many places as I can.​

What about Austria, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Germany, Slovenia, Italy, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Moldova, Estonia, Montenegro, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and so on??!!!
    (I excluded the middle east for obvious reasons...)

Well, Austria and Africa will be on that list too. It just depends on the cost of it all really.​

I want to go to America cause all my friends are there and I feel so Isolated here in New Zealand XD
    Though I'm going to Australia in July-ish and Philippines and USA in December but not to places where my friends live which is kinda sad

I shall let you all know my routes when I have them planned! XD​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    i always wondered in people in other countries thought about coming to the US for vacation and stuff. I knew people went to places like New York but wasn't sure about all the other places
    Florida's a big one, especially for families, due to the theme parks of Orlando and the beaches of Miami. There's NYC of course, but also a fair stretch of California - LA, San Francisco and the wine country. Apart from that, Chicago seems to get a fair bit of interest, as well as bits of New England and New Orleans.

There may be more, but those are the prime US holiday destinations I can think of off the top of my head. Unfortunately, poor ol' Des Moines, Iowa isn't anywhere near that list!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yeah, when I was younger we lived relatively close to Florida and that is pretty much where we always went....and later when we were older we went to NYC twice. So Cat Dog pretty much got it right. haha

There is so many more places that I want to go though. Mainly overseas. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    US-wise, I would love to visit Florida, even if it's just for a Spring Break or maybe a weekend. I just adore the beach weather they have. But I'm happy with where I live at the moment, since I live 5 minutes from the coast.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I would love to visit England someday, or even move there. I just love England and them Brits!

WriteThemWrong

Years
    i want to do what thoreau did and go off into nowhere and write the most beautiful literature ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back