• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That reminds me, we also dissected a worm. Which wasn't bad at all, except that one slip of the hand will cut it in two :/

I did mine in Biology.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I hate when I do that ):

I remember this kid in my gym class got nailed in the face during dodge ball and that made him bite his tongue.....there was a lot of blood.

Hoooollllyyy crap. That sounds gross...

Making a sig. Using a tut. *sings more*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Hoooollllyyy crap. That sounds gross...

Making a sig. Using a tut. *sings more*
    Well his reaction was a bit funny. At first he was like 'OW!' and then he started talking and blood came pouring out. And then he saw a girl was scared and he chased her around. (Mind you this was in 3rd grade :/)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Well his reaction was a bit funny. At first he was like 'OW!' and then he started talking and blood came pouring out. And then he saw a girl was scared and he chased her around. (Mind you this was in 3rd grade :/)

Lawl. That would be really funny.

Just finished my sig. Woot woot

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Post the sig here?

On another note, Tuesday is the last day of school! :D
    Monday I have a day off so that's pretty nice as well!

Here ya go!

It took a while. I kinda like it.

Everyone look! https://byakugan-heroes.deviantart.com/ I have no good Byakugan user art so.... who wants to join?

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I have four days of classes this week. Three days of exams next week, and then a class trip which i'm skipping to sleep in/hangout with my friend and then the final day of school which we go in and get each teacher to sign something and then goodbye school hello summer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Here ya go!

It took a while. I kinda like it.

Everyone look! https://byakugan-heroes.deviantart.com/ I have no good Byakugan user art so.... who wants to join?

My bad, got side tracked ><

Note: I haven't made any gfx in 2 years so my rating can be a bit weird.

It's okay, I'm not really liking the left side of the art and how some of it comes out onto his face. But then again I'm not good with ratings and such so you would have to ask someone who is better or post in the 'The Graphics Rating Thread'

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • My bad, got side tracked ><

Note: I haven't made any gfx in 2 years so my rating can be a bit weird.

It's okay, I'm not really liking the left side of the art and how some of it comes out onto his face. But then again I'm not good with ratings and such so you would have to ask someone who is better or post in the 'The Graphics Rating Thread'

Thanks. ;D It was pretty hard. But I like the result.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I went camping with my friend. And at 3 O'clock we had a tornado warning... And a really heavy swing fell over...
    Ooo, camping! I always want to go, I might next year for Outdoor Ed. :D

I hate tornado warnings so much, I had about 5 last week :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back