• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I wish I could have a day where I'd sleep nicely at night and then not fall asleep in the day time

also I try my best to stay away from shopping on holidays as well

Years
  • I need new shirts/jeans

but that's something that's going to have to wait until next week at the latest bc bills and shit I gotta pay this week. x.x

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i should get new work pants but i keep procrastinating on that lmao oops

i'm not going outside today though it's too hot and it's a holiday and i want to spent this day inside in peace y'know

Years
  • summer really is the worst time to be outside in quite literally any part of florida

hence why I'd prefer to stay inside for as long as possible. like no joke -- it's a thing where every summer it rains as soon as it hits like 2-3 PM so I'd have to get everything done that I want to get done that morning. .__.

Years
  • will be winter next month on this side of the world, but so far it's been 60s or 70s
    and i still find myself shivering @_@ i get cold too easily

what are you talking about doesnt it get like 20s in new york smh i thought you were used to that LOL

Years
  • it does but i still get cold! 20s is absolutely horrifying. in my parents' home we at least had central heat, but even then my hands and feet are soo prone to getting cold

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • On rare occasion on mountains it can. But it's quite unusual to my understanding. Have seen hail once and that's it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    God reminds me when it hailed here and i couldnt cash out customers they were hitting the window so hard. Glad it didnt last long.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hail is more about the updraft and temperature in the clouds than the overall temperature. Thats why they occur mostly during thunderstorms and why the season for hailstorms is actually between may and September rather than in the winter.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    yeah thankfully we don't get it very often here either. at least the time i last spoke about it is the only time i really remember it hailing.

Years
  • I've seen some of the craziest weather from storms this year alone (tree stump fell over in my yard) in the 20 years I've lived where I'm at now, so hopefully hail isn't added to that

I've seen hail maybe once or twice in my life and the last time I saw it, it was maybe only the size of a BB and nothing larger

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I think I'm usually inside for hail but I have had once where I was outside for it and good lord those things were huge.

Course right now we have like 100 degree weather in May here and that's never happened before in my life. June or July? sure. August? You could get away with it. But May? It's wild.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back