• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I really hope Spirit Tracks isn't a continuation to Phantom Hourglass. I mean, I don't think traveling to other islands by train is very... smart.
    As we know from the end of TWW, Link and Tetra went off in search of a new land to call Hyrule. Would have to be a mighty large land mass, not just one of many islands. My hunch is that they've found that land and now exploring/uniting/charting it by train.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I really hope Spirit Tracks isn't a continuation to Phantom Hourglass. I mean, I don't think traveling to other islands by train is very... smart.
    Depends on how much infrastructure's been laid down. Tunnels under the seafloor and bridges could be plausible.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    As we know from the end of TWW, Link and Tetra went off in search of a new land to call Hyrule. Would have to be a mighty large land mass, not just one of many islands. My hunch is that they've found that land and now exploring/uniting/charting it by train.
    How would they do that if it's an unknown land. D: Where did the trains come from?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    How would they do that if it's an unknown land. D: Where did the trains come from?
    Relics of a lost civilization, perhaps. Either that or Link and Tetra have been busy the past few years laying down tracks and building locomotives.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Well it is called Spirit Tracks. I imagine the train is some sort magical Artifact/MacGuffin/Whatever that Link and Zelda can use to help them chart the land.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Whee, Zelda games. I haven't played many of them, and only tried a few recently for the first time, but I found them quite fun. And hurrah for Minish cap and Vaati's laugh of doom. =D

And hurrah for trains in Zelda. XD When I first heard of that, I got the strange yet amusing mental imagery of Zelda mixed with Thomas the Tank Engine for some reason. DON'T ASK WHY JUST GO WITH IT.

ATM I'm playing a strange mix of Pokemon, Pikmin, The World Ends With You, Fire Emblem and Crystal Chronicles every now and again. -_- Although only in some of my spare time, mind.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Fire power came before steam power. By that I mean black/gunpowder.

If he hasn't already, Link should have the option to weild a firearm.
    Nah; Link has a perfectly fine device in the form of the Bomb Arrow. Which tend to kill things pretty cheaper anyway. =P

(Besides, Link with a gun IMO is just...well, doesn't really fit in, really, unless we're talking Brawl here. But that's me).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The topic of Link and Zelda has been her for several days now ._.

Link with a gun? Bring it on. "Link goes to the future"~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD I remember there was a pair of games, one with Spyro in Crash Bandicoot's world, and one with Crash Bandicoot in Spyro's world. I haven't played either, but I thought the idea was cool.

So...if Nintendo follows the same path, imagine Link and Samus swapping games for once! :D

*Imagines Link fighting Space Pirates with his Master Sword, and Samus blasting Dodongos away with her Charge Beam.*

Though of course they could swap weapons as well. But personally I don't think modern firearms suit the green-cladded hero, let alone Samus' futuristic beam weapons. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back