• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I used to use limewire, like 7 years ago, xD but I stopped after a couple of months. I really prefer to buy music.

I prefer to give the artist's their due share. Not that they get too much from us buying iTunes songs individually, but still. I share songs, but that's only because I've already purchased them and it's become legal now. Yay. =]

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    So how are you??

I'm fine, little sad that no one visits my graphic art shop ...

Tho no one has requested a banner from my shop doesn't mean I haven't been busy, I've been helping that new forum pokemondasuki, the v-bulletin one out, I made the banner on top and 2 signatures one for the admin other for a mod, and made the background for the theme that has yet to be put up and the userbars, so I have been busy,

Now you:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lol...that reminds me, my friends and I tried to make a pokemon forum and it, just like thousands of others, never got going. It really takes a while to establish a reliable userbase and it wasn't really worth the effort. (Plus, I always have PC ^____^)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    So how are you??

I'm fine, little sad that no one visits my graphic art shop ...

Tho no one has requested a banner from my shop doesn't mean I haven't been busy, I've been helping that new forum pokemondasuki, the v-bulletin one out, I made the banner on top and 2 signatures one for the admin other for a mod, and made the background for the theme that has yet to be put up and the userbars, so I have been busy,

Now you:

I'll visit your shop after I write this post :D

Now me?
    I'm fine. Nothing to complain about, nothing to talk about. It's been a lazy day for me.

Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing three movies tomorrow :D
    First, The Unborn
    Then, My Bloody Valentine in 3-D
    And last, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button to finish it off.
    I'll be at the theater for around seven hours o.o

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm fine, little sad that no one visits my graphic art shop
    I don't frequent the graphics section unless I want to request a banner (Might do that later this week).
    You might get some requests later on this week (Or next, since it's Friday/Saturday).

My day is going fine. A bit rough but I'm enjoying it.
    I don't have school today due to below freezing temperature (Which, where I live, barely happens), so that's a plus.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    @Glion:

What day is it there? D:

I wanna see My Bloody Valentine (In 3-D)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    @Glion:

What day is it there? D:
    It's Friday. I just put Saturday there due to different timezones.

I'm not much of a movie fan. In fact, the last movie I saw was 6-8 months ago (In theaters).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Glion said:
    I'm not much of a movie fan. In fact, the last movie I saw was 6-8 months ago (In theaters).
    Well, I'm a movie fan, and there's so much I'd like to go see. Problem is, just can't afford it. =/ We're into those "crunch weeks" if you know what I mean.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It doesn't help that they charge like...$10 a ticket now and $5 for a small popcorn. Seriously...It gets ridiculous o.O

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Heh, I never get popcorn at the theatre. =P

While I don't know about where the rest of you live, but here, it only costs four dollars and change to see a movie on Tuesday. Tis because it's apparently the worst business day for them. XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    What is wrong with yall's theaters?

Mine charges $6 on weekdays and $7 on Friday.

I buy my ticket and a $2 Monster energy drink every time I go there. :D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    My Bloody Valentine in 3D sounded awesome, but I'm not quite old enough to see those rated R movies (execpt I got to see Sweeney Todd at the theaters, and that didn't scare me at all. ;D). The last movie I saw at theaters was Yesman, which was a pure funny movie. :D

My family and I go to the theaters, only if it's a one day tickets deal. ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well...I'm in New York, so everything is pretty expensive here. (we get slammed with pretty high taxes =/)...The movies has always been pretty expensive, but never this much. So yeah, $10 for the ticket, $4.50 for a small soda if you want, and $2.50 for candy. I usually just eat before the movie so I don't have to empty my wallet X(

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I get my Senior friends to buy my tickets to R rated movies.

I never go with my family. They embarrass me D:
    I go with like, 10 of my friends though xD

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    It costs that much? D:

Here it costs $5 weekdays, and $6 Friday and Saturday... And Popcorn is like $5... >.<

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Where I live tickets cost:
    -$4-5 in the morning.
    -$7-8 in the afternoon/night.

My mom always suggests waiting 'till morning but I prefer night (Even if it does cost more).

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Whenever I go to the movies, I use a membership card that my parents got and I get a free large popcorn and I go see the movie for free. Catch is, it's $30 a month to keep the subscription.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back