• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Man. Politics and computer talk. Two things I'm not savvy in at all. Sure I should know about politics being in the military, but I'm grunt. XD

Let's talk about something riveting, football (not soccer you silly foreigners) or something.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I hear the lakers are doing well Haha joke. Unfortunately i don't follow football being irish and all =/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No. I don't like football. Soccer is way better. Italy shall kick Arceus next world cup or I will eat all of you that have posted in this thread for lunch.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Which part will you eat first? O:

I have to say, out of all sports I like any Martial Arts the best. Then Football (soccer).

O.O My new computer is so fast! It doesn't freeze when I scroll down! <3~

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    My computer has 2GB of RAM, but since I don't run many intensive programs, it works very smoothly. ^_^ I definitely don't have to experience things like freezing when I scroll down. :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Haha I am so glad I don't have to anymore. I can listen to Youtube and post here at the same time. It used to go..

Just da....nce! It'll be o...kay! D:

My computer is so fast, I think my man-panties were left behind with Sanjaya! D:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    :P Before I got my own computer, I had to use the family one. That one was incredibly old and slow, running a Windows 98. :S I couldn't download anything or even listen to Youtube just by itself without risking the computer crashing. XD;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    xDD; The one I used (my moms which she let me put in my room) was old, but not that bad. It is a model from the year 2000, however it cost over 1000 USD so it was pretty advanced for that time. It was NEVER cleaned out, inside. So when my brother looked in it he is suprised it didn't fry. Also, when he touched something he was encrusted with dust and he cant get it off. XD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    XD That old dinosaur that I used to use (which has now been replaced, luckily) was never cleaned either, at the hardware or software level. :P It was just such a flimsy thing that I couldn't even put CCleaner on it. :P

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    We've got an old HP laptop running Win 98 that you can't install or copy stuff onto anymore without it freezing. I'm actually surprised it still works, though I never use it at all now that I have my own laptop which is actually good. :D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Yeah, I can't imagine how I got in without a proper computer for myself. :P Guess it's one of those situations where you put up with inconveniences because you don't know anything better. XD;

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I love my lappy...

except that it runs Vista and the fact that if I ran a Linux my parents would probably notice me running under a different OS and bring out the sledgehammers. Oh yes... and the 2 GB RAM. I envy those with 3... I wish I could run Spore CC without it freezing constantly. It's really making me wonder about getting the full version :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back