• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Wow, we're still talking about the land of Disney? XDD

Well, I might go there again eventually. I mean, the first time I was there I couldn't exactly see anything(as I was in that awkward stage between conception and birth), so I guess a revisit is worthwhile enough. =P

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Wow.

I went to Disney World last month. It cost me over $1,000 but let me tell everyone, it is worth ever dollar/pound.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I went to Disney World with my father a while back, loved it. I've been to Disney about... four times? Not sure on the exact number.

This year, though, we're hitting Universal and Aquatica. :D

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I went to Disney World with my father a while back, loved it. I've been to Disney about... four times? Not sure on the exact number.

This year, though, we're hitting Universal and Aquatica. :D

I've wanted to go to Aquatic for like, my whole life. Anything water appeals to me.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I used to live near Disneyland but I only went there when I was like two. I have no recollection of it at all. o3o

We have a small amusement park near my house tho, you can ride the silly silo 5x in a row before you get kicked off. @3@

Iowa pwns.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I haven't been to Disney world OR Disneyland.. ._. I want to go.. but I want to visit the animation studio in Burbank, more ;_; I wanna meet legends like Glen Keane <3 And Byron Howard <333
    If you hang out in Animation Courtyard and Pixar Place at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World you'll run into some animators in training. Not entirely sure what they're doing in Florida as Cast Members when they're likely attending CalArts (as the animation studios in Florida are now closed @__@), but they're there.

And you can go up and talk to the Disney animator after his presentation on The Magic of Disney Animation attraction.

Like I said, there's no actual studio there anymore unfortunately, so you won't run into anyone particularly noteworthy. But nifty all the same.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Oh, I've been to Disneyland♪~ when I was 9 years old. At first it was so much fun until....

My childhood was murdered for eternity +.+...

Thank you very much, very very small world.

lol, did you see Mickey Mouse holding his head in his left arm and smoking a cigarette? :laugh:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Wow. I can't believe that this topic is still goin' on. Is Disneyland that amazin'? xO
    Yes. Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth and Walt Disney World is the most magical place on Earth. XD Of course it's that amazing.

lol, did you see Mickey Mouse holding his head in his left arm and smoking a cigarette? :laugh:
    I dunno. Don't want to speak for him. But generally, you shouldn't see that unless you end up in an area you shouldn't be. Otherwise, the Cast Member gets their ass fired.

I think he's hinting at It's a Small World. But the "controversial" changes are recent.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yes. Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth and Walt Disney World is the most magical place on Earth. XD Of course it's that amazing.
    That's what the Disney propaganda machine wants you to believe. There are happier, more magical places out there that they don't want you to know about.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Such as? xD

So hows everyones day?

I had a day of from work, was gonna make some banners and sprites today, but I don't seem to be in the mood.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Such as? xD
    Off the top of my head, twenty-five places that are happier and more magical than any of the Disney parks:

1. Volgograd
    2. Kursk
    3. Sarajevo
    4. Berlin
    5. Dresden
    6. Ypres
    7. Arnhem
    8. Bastogne
    9. Amiens
    10. Cambrai
    11. Argonne Forest
    12. Château-Thierry
    13. Pointe du Hoc
    14. Sainte-Mère-Église
    15. Carentan
    16. Coventry
    17. Intramuros, Manila
    18. Corregidor
    19. Cabanatuan
    20. Incheon
    21. Panmunjom
    22. Dien Bien Phu
    23. Khe Sanh
    24. Hue
    25. Da Nang

Years
  • Off the top of my head, twenty-five places that are happier and more magical than any of the Disney parks:

1. Intramuros, Manila
    2. Corregidor
    3. Cabanatuan
    So you like the symbol of 333-years of Spanish oppression of the Philippines? D:

The Last bastion of American Power in the Philippine Commonwealth before it fell to the Japanese in WW2?

And that place we always pass when going to my grandma's town in Nueva Ecija?

Those places are not fun except for History lovers Like me XD

Lulz.

I think Disneyland is fine. after visiting it every year. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back