• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I searched and found only a "U+2605" codepoint... I don't know how to use it, but it looks the same symbol you posted >_< sorry if I didn't help

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Whenever I need one of those symbols for something I just Google for it lmao. XD Like "heart symbol character" or "star symbol character"... :(

Then again I'm used to being on a laptop and those codes don't work on the other number keys, so that may be part of it.

IN UNRELATED NEWS, who's going to the midnight premier of Half-Blood Prince tomorrow night? :DD
    Lol @ you

I wont go, mainly because i have no money, or ride. :3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Whenever I need one of those symbols for something I just Google for it lmao. XD Like "heart symbol character" or "star symbol character"... :(
    So do I. But that's obviously just 'cause we're cooler than everyone else. xD;

I'm not going tomorrow, but I'll be going sometime this week for sure. I'm actually getting pretty excited for it.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Depends, I honestly have no idea what kind of plot the next one will have, since the east india trade company guys are dead, and so is davie jones.

Just to go back on this topic a little for anyone who is interested, the plot is meant to centre around a race between Jack and Barbossa (the only original characters to remain aside from one other POTC3 character) to actually sail back/forward in time, and the Fountain of Youth storyline hinted at the end of POTC3 will not actually be seen, but will happen before POTC4 and the results of that voyage are what set up the storyline for the movie.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes, I am going to the Harry Potter premier of the midnight because
    Spoiler:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yay, going to see Dumbledore fall off a tower!

Um, I'm still not sure if I'm going to go see it. Movie adaptations of books tend to disappoint me. :\
    I'll probably end up watching it when it comes out on DVD though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yay, going to see Dumbledore fall off a tower!

Um, I'm still not sure if I'm going to go see it. Movie adaptations of books tend to disappoint me. :\
    I'll probably end up watching it when it comes out on DVD though.
    But it's Harry Potter, Harry Potter..is..a religion. Like Star Trek. That's how great it is, in fact, that's when you know you made it big time. When what you made is compared to Star Trek. :3 Mhm. Not seeing it in theaters is..unheard of.

Not really, I just saying random things. I probably wont see it either until it's out on DVD, or on HBO..

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • But it's Harry Potter, Harry Potter..is..a religion. Like Star Trek. That's how great it is, in fact, that's when you know you made it big time. When what you made is compared to Star Trek. :3 Mhm. Not seeing it in theaters is..unheard of.

Not really, I just saying random things. I probably wont see it either until it's out on DVD, or on HBO..

Everyone know that all mainstream religions will fall out to Opraism, Robotology, and The First Amalgamated Church.

Xairmo

Years
  • Opraism is the true way to go.

We had to read a book in her selection during school, and to be quite frank I hated it.

Don't forget about Barrackism and Obamalogy. Barrackists believe him to be a prophet but not God, Obamalogist believe him to bee the new Jesus. And then the Palintologists believe in Dinosaurs.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Don't forget about Barrackism and Obamalogy. Barrackists believe him to be a prophet but not God, Obamalogist believe him to bee the new Jesus. And then the Palintologists believe in Dinosaurs.
    Palintologists..are basically little Palins only..well, more of an idiot.

Xairmo

Years
  • I live in California, so I'm pretty much in the capital of Fake America. We pratice witchcraft and whatnot.

Xairmo

Years
  • Prop 8 was gay and the ballot was misleading. Can someone explain to me how Iowa has legal gay marriage, yet California just banned it? What is wrong with this world! >:O

Xairmo

Years
  • Apparently Dick Cheney supports gay marriage now as well. He's never come out and said the words, but he seems to have very clearly implied it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back