• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • Um, hi. D: Been lurking here, but decided to pop in here once in a well. XD;

Well, I'm allergic to dust, but it's very minor. Oh gosh, I remember keep sneezing in my middle school because that place is dusty. The teachers would pause on their lecture each time I sneezed. XD;

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    As far as I am aware I am not allergic to anything. My dad is allergic to penicillin though. But lately, only my left ear has been periodically itchy (a bit on the inside of the canal), and I'm not sure why... I haven't made time to go to the doctor either. XD (Though I did make an effort at the clinic at our school, except their work hours were bonky).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm allergic to sulfa drugs. I'm not even sure what they are, haha. Just know that it's never been a problem. We don't even remember the reaction I have from it. :B

I'm so glad I'm not one of those super allergic people who're allergic to dust, pets, grass, the outdoors, water, etc. XD;;

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • I am allergic to a lot of things. I'm allergic to dust mites, cats, dogs, and a few other things I don't remember/ care about. I'm not one of those people who are super allergic that start swelling up and and and dripping snot all over the place whenever they enter a dusty room. My allergies don't get that bad. Usually my eyes just start watering up. But If my allergies do get bad, I usually just take a Zyrtec and I'm fine for the rest of the day.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I am allergic to one kind of seafood.

Since I eat the whole dish, I don't know which kind I am allergic to, I don't care though but I get itches at night. ;_;

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm allergic to bubblegum sweetener (there is a difference between bubblegum sweeteners and others, apparently) but it's only a mild irritation on the tongue that lasts for about an hour, nothing big.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • I'm (barely) (slightly) lactose intolerant. Which is why I like milk, 'cause I'm just masochistic like that. :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm allergic to some tree that is only in some European area. How they figured this out I will never know, but I feel no fear that I shall come into contact with it.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    O_O 4-5 litre's A DAY?

O______________o
    Exactly. The cows are selling their own body, protect the ho-cows
    I'm allergic to bee's, like everyone else in my family D<

Meh, bees. Wasps scare the crap out of me though.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hoorah for cheese, the alternative to milk with it's tastierness. -unreal word btw

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I dominate this cheese topic because the French have the best cheese.

Coincidentally, I'm French.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back