• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I found myself having trouble sleeping after watching the first 2 Paranormal Activitys and apparently this is "the scariest one yet" so I'm sure the same thing will happen ;_; still gonna see it though!

Years
    I love horror films but the PA series bores the hell out of me. It is the boring type of horror that is designed to give you the quick scare rush and that is it; I prefer psychological horrors that get you thinking.I can honestly put my hand up and say that I didn't jump at any part of the firt two films, nor that trailer.

Also, WTF, Bloody Mary at the end? I think that has been stolen from the Candy Man film...​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I haven't seen Paranormal Activity, and I don't plan on it, since I heard it was boring, and not really scary at all. I don't mind occasional horror films, with the last one I saw was iirc... yeah I have no idea what it's called, but this girl sits in a house scared for an hour, and in the end nothing happens.

Years
    Nothing special about the Paranormal Activity movies to be honest. Don't see the point in it's overhype. Though I love the paranormal myself.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I wounder how Casey Anthony is doing these days..

I don't see why people care about her still. She was found not guilty that doesn't mean innocent, so there is nothing anyone can do now.

I just hope she doesn't actually become famous out of it (she's not famous now, she's infamous.) No reality shows for her, please for all that is sacred NO REALITY SHOWS!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I wounder how Casey Anthony is doing these days..
    I wonder why people still care what she is up too. She is probably trying to get herself impregnated so she can neglect another kid. More then likely she is in some sort of witness protection so sure doesn't get killed by somebody who wants to take the law into their own hands.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh look, Gavvu made a new DCC without me noticing xD

What did you want to be when you were younger?

I wanted to be a writer or an artist. And I still want to be a writer. part time, at least. It's probably difficult to make a living as a writer unless your book becomes a best-seller. And not even then, probably, unless you write the new Harry Potter or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I always wanted to be a zoologist, and I might become one! (Or something in that field)

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Oh, I also wanted to manage a football soccer team, I was player/manager for my highschool team so that'll probably be the highlight of my career.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I guess I had three different choices when I was younger...a teacher, a meteorologist, or an FBI agent. I wanted to teach preschool, but I tend to be a bit too impatient around children. So, I crossed that off. xD A meteorologist focuses more on math and every field of science in order to predict the weather correctly. The bad thing is that, I'm better at science than at math. I'm horrid at math. xD FBI Agent...well, let's just say that I want WAY over my imagination when I thought of that (I played too many shooter games back in my young days).

Though I'd go back to my meteorologist choice if I decide to give math a 2nd chance. And I'm majoring in IT, so I'm gonna have to soon. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back