• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I'd love to change to some kind of foreign username... But this username is not bad for one of the worst puns I came up with :tired:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    If you had wrote "cool" as "1337" and "mewtwo" as... ehm... well, something written in numbers, it would be pretty cool.

And also confusing, as you wouldn't be able to make out what it says properly.
    So perhaps not a great idea on my part.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I kinda think of this username as my real name...

For example, I changed to my real name as a nick on irc, and then I was like, "wait this looks awkward *changes back to Forever* OH SUDDENLY MUCH BETTER" so yeaaah wouldn't change mine even if name changes were back :x

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    As Forever said, Same goes for me. I spend so much time on my computer that Noblebeastx is like my real name to me now. I would never change it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    That's one of the reasons why I can't have it removed ;_;

Anyway, I've just found out that the trailer for the movie I've been waiting for months is finally out!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    HOPPING FROGGY KISSES is Forever's original username :3

Nah, that was the one she had when this username recording system was implemented. Her original username was actually Simpsonqueen.

...so I guess the point still stands anyway XD

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    That's one of the reasons why I can't have it removed ;_;

Anyway, I've just found out that the trailer for the movie I've been waiting for months is finally out!

I find the Paranormal Activity movies extremely boring. I watched the first and second one. :/

This one actually looks a lot better than those two. So, I'll probably give it a try.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The first Paranormal Activity movie gave me nightmares for days. >_< Never bothered to watch the 2nd one at all. :S

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Definitely not my preferred genre of movies. I didn't even bother seeing the first Paranormal Activity movie, much less the second, because usually such horror-type movies just end up being a snooze-fest for me anyway.

It's not movies that scare me... it's my student loans that do.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I didn't find that too bad, i'm rarely scared by media though. *manly face*

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I tend to distance myself from horror movies. I watched Paranormal Activity with my friends at 1:00 AM, but couldn't really continue it with the rampant and useless startling. I don't like the concept PA had; the somehow frightening demonic presence that generically only appears in the middle of the night. Movies with manslaughter, psychotic murder or random killing such as Halloween or I Know What You Did Last Summer or even A Nightmare on Elm Street are the maximal extremity I generally reach or go for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back