• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I like alot of different shows. Glee, Law and Order SVU, House, Bones, I like shows like that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I only bother opening my TV when I want to watch a couple of shows -- the Mentalist and Community.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I download most of the shows I watch, only things I actually watch on TV is football games/highlights and Friends repeats.

Talking about TV...Nearly time for new Dexter and House seasons. *coolface*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Im glad the new season of most shows is starting soon. Im going crazy watching the same movies over and over cause nothing else is on.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    I download most of the shows I watch, only things I actually watch on TV is football games/highlights and Friends repeats.

Applause.
    For some reason, watching the trailer over and over again hasn't become boring yet. That and the show's title theme/intro.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I never actually watched House despite hearing so much good about it; I prefer my Scrubs. I just finished Dexter though, and I'm gonna get around to watching Californication and Mad Men one of these days since it's so hard finding a decent TV sitcom.

moments.

quixotic
    Years

I never actually watched House despite hearing so much good about it; I prefer my Scrubs.

House is one of the very few TV shows I've actually enjoyed... I've heard people who didn't like it, but if you like it, you love it. :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I've heard that House is really good but I'm never home to watch it. Though my science teachers relate to my friends and other classmates through it xD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I love House!!
    I'm also a big sports fan, so I see every day some soccer, football or baseball game, and Sportcenter.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've heard that House is really good but I'm never home to watch it. Though my science teachers relate to my friends and other classmates through it xD
    The earlier seasons were excellent, but they made the mistake of shifting the focus from actual medicine to generic drama. I eventually stopped watching around season 6 or so.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I especially liked Prisonbreak. Back then it was the only action series that I wanted to watch. I'm a bit indifferent about House, though.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I especially liked Prisonbreak. Back then it was the only action series that I wanted to watch. I'm a bit indifferent about House, though.

I only see the first season of Prision Break, but it was awesome.
    And I've the seasons of House, from one to six. I really love the serie XD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Has anyone seen all of Avatar: The Last Airbender? I've seen a few episodes and liked them, I'm thinking of looking in to getting them and having a look! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back