• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I try to change themes every once and awhile. About a half of a month to a month's time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I don't even have a theme. xD It changes sometimes. Like...the past two avatar changes were about Foster the People, and I'm too lazy to make a cool sig, well... I have no ideas anyways.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I once kept a theme for six months. One of my friends was getting tired of it. XD When I changed it, he flipped out. It was hilarious to watch. XD So yeah, I just change mine whenever I make a new sig.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I probably won't change mine for a LONG time. It's from one of my favorite pokemon pics I have from assortment of 1000+ pictures. If I do change it, I'll probably use Lyra or Green (Blue JP).

I might change my signature though. I'm undecided on the theme of the signature though. Annoying GIF (but not offensive), Green (Blue JP), or Cilan. I'm undecided on this one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I still have this theme because it's a twin theme with my sister even though she doesn't pop onto PC too often. xD I refuse to change it until she changes her theme. Thus, I have had this theme for over two months now.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I usually change my avatar and siggy every time I log in. Which is about once every three months or so. :P

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I still have this theme because it's a twin theme with my sister even though she doesn't pop onto PC too often. xD I refuse to change it until she changes her theme. Thus, I have had this theme for over two months now.

God, I couldn't imagine having a sibling at PC. It'd be so awkward, lol.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I only change out my themes whenever I can be bothered to, which can be anywhere from one to three months (or even longer). Hell, I don't even remember when I last changed out the banner in my signature.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

God, I couldn't imagine having a sibling at PC. It'd be so awkward, lol.
    My sister and I get along really well (like peanut and jelly, yaddayadda), so I don't find it awkward at all. Though she hates it whenever I'm complaining about a member or something, haha.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Mmm, makes sense. I think I'm just repulsed by the thought of a family member being on PC because my brother is a complete idiot and would probably get banned for his spamming about Modern Warfare 2 or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No thanks to yours truly my sister is kind of like a mini-me, although our personalities are a bit different, and we tend to be complete opposites when it comes to some things (such as favorite characters in a show). Regardless, she knows how to act on a forum, and I don't think I've had to tell her to not do anything.

I don't think I would want to have my brother join the forums, just because he's a moron sometimes (okay not really, but I don't get along with him as well as I do with my sister).

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My siblings wouldn't end up on PC because simple enough, they are indifferent about Pokémon. And about forums, in general.

In fact, they'd rather drag me out of it. Not that I'd consent, of course. ;D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I wish I had siblings being on PC or not, closest thing I have to siblings is forum family xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't have any siblings, no matter what. Never happened for me.

But I do have my whole family.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have 5 siblings I've never lived with and I've only met them a few times in my life, so it's safe to say you probably won't find them here. :x

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    My sister likes Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and whatnot, but not too much. She's more like those people who listen to K-Pop, watch random Dramas, and such. So yeah, no chance of her coming here. xD;

Oh, and I've had my theme for about 3 months, I think. I'm getting tempted to change it sooner or later, but I dunno. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I have 6 siblings -- 3 girls and 3 boys, 3 stepsisters, and 2 stepbrothers none interested in pokémon, so I wouldn't expect any family to be here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back