• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
  • *cough* I want PC Supporter now.. but I live in Korea. And too young to pay (1 more year to have my own card *smiles)
    I watched many cartoons.. back from 1995.. and still watching some today..

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Ed, Edd & Eddy was a awesome cartoon, in my opinion. I love that show when I was growing up.
    It's only sadden my heart when I learned the show was ending and then worse, Cartoon Network goes all reality TV on everyone now has shows that are completely either boring or you can't even understand them. Nickelodeon is the same way now, where did all the old shows disappear to this days?
    Seriously. That's why I find TV pointless nowadays, never rarely watch it... unless it's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I don't know why, but it reminds me of my favorite childhood shows. It's probably because of, Lauren Faust though. She helped create the Powderpuff Girls, Code Name: Kids Next Door and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Other shows that I loved as a kid, so the influence is there still. But, that's all my opinion.

If anyone has something to say about this, go on ahead. I'd love to hear your responses.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    To be honest, Ed&Ed&Eddy kind of creeped me out. I watched it, and some episodes were good, but something just rubbed me the wrong way about that show. *Shudder*

Gino Weinberg

Knight of Three
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    I'd love to start it up, but me thinks you have plans.

btw I never did think I'd be so active here.

User Charizard(with the star) will be making this month's incarnation of the DCC. I don't get to make it again until December. XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Finally a new DCC is being made, omg. I've gotten so bored of this one :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's not often when I see you on an alt, Live! Unless I'm just blind. xD

/hasn't been on an alt herself in like... forever.

I haven't seen PPG in forever either, ahhhh. ;A; I miss the older cartoons.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Who is the live fellow? I am but Gino Weinberg! Knight of Three of the Holy Britannian Empire!
    Not like that actually amounts to much, seeing as all the Knights not named Suzaku, Anya, or Luciano got shafted considerably by the writers.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I cannot wait for the day when the DCC Cycle of Topics skips past anime, but oh, I shall be waiting a long time.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    This reminds me, I still need to watch Code Geass. XD;

I know, late to the party. :x

*just doesn't seem to watch anime*
    Code Geass is so 2008. Yeah, you're definitely late to the party.

I cannot wait for the day when the DCC Cycle of Topics skips past anime, but oh, I shall be waiting a long time.
    Yeah, keep dreaming there. It's been like this since long before either of us arrived here, and that's the way it'll be for as long as this forum exists.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Totally agree. Not that I don't like the anime, just think that there're many topics to chat...
    Most other conceivable topics are either flame bait or hopelessly shallow and insipid. Again, that's just the way it is in these parts.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Forever I shall be waiting, it seems.
    -sigh-

Edit: I'm going to go watch Hot in Cleveland, I'll look forward to the new DCC tomorrow. Goodbye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back