• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Depends on what kind of food you ate. Like the ones with a lot of fatty content, that usually makes me feel sick afterwards. So I tend to steer away from those kind of foods.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It's funny, I'm Asian and yet I really can't stomach Asian foods (and really, REALLY can't stomach Asian cars). Must be my allergies to 90% of Asian food (and the fact I was brought up on big American cars).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...you eat American cars?

I think I misread that badly. :(

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    My favourite thing to eat when I'm having chinese food for dinner <3

My favorite is the ever so classic Golden chicken fingers and white rice. You can't so wrong or sick with that. :3

It's funny, I'm Asian and yet I really can't stomach Asian foods (and really, REALLY can't stomach Asian cars). Must be my allergies to 90% of Asian food (and the fact I was brought up on big American cars).

How ironic, no?

Speaking of Asian things, I remember when I wrote on a white board at school and said:
    "I heart Asian people <3"
    Then I drew a cantolope slice-ish japan, and mound of China, and a squiggly circle for represent all the other Asian countries.
    Then I labeled them "Love" for japan, "Epic" for China, and "Awesome" for everything else. XD

Then someone changed the saying while my back was turned to
    "I heart Asian men <3"

T_T

Years
    I like food in general, but I have an affinity for things that aren't tropical fruits and aren't the American ways of preparing chicken (those methods leave the meat much too dry - though fried chicken usually compensates by having a ton of batter). ;)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Snake fruit!

I love that stuff. I had a lot of it in Indonesia. :)

As well as some red spiky like fruit, I totally forget the English name of.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Snake fruit? What is that? I assume it's some sort of fruit?

The best food, in my opinion, is probably Chinese food. :/ Either that or Irish food.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The texture of the skin on the outside is born, and looks and feels like snake skin.

When you peel it off, it's dry, and 3 pieces are usually in it (shaped like 3 apple slices).

If you touch it to your teeth, your teeth momentairly feel numb. It takes like you're eating a rose + an apple (if you can translate the smell). At least that is the best way I can describe the taste.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    The texture of the skin on the outside is born, and looks and feels like snake skin.

When you peel it off, it's dry, and 3 pieces are usually in it (shaped like 3 apple slices).

If you touch it to your teeth, your teeth momentairly feel numb. It takes like you're eating a rose + an apple (if you can translate the smell). At least that is the best way I can describe the taste.
    That sounds awesome. :3

About translating smells as tastes and vise-versa, I always thought that it was normal, but according to people I talk to they can't do that..

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ironically, also in Indonesia, I had dried cocoa beans, and cocoa, straight from its pod.

You can taste remnants of chocolate, but I love dark chocolate anyway.

The cocoa straight from the pod, is covered in white goo, that tastes a bit like cotton candy, but if you eat too much of the raw form, you can get sick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back