• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Indonesia is indeed a wild place XD :P

Humid though. I love dry heat instead.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd kill for warm weather here.
    I can't go out warm at all without wearing a jacket. :{

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I thought LA was pretty close to the equator.

And I live in St. Louis.
    It was snowing here for a while(school closed twice because of it) and whenever most of the snow melted, it snowed again.
    It's still cold here, but it's almost March now. ^o^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Quite far from it, actually. The equator goes through Ecuador, which is a fair distance from the southern U.S.

It is 1°C here at the moment, though the place is covered in snow. I stepped out of my house this morning to see a fresh new blanket of it over the road. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Quite far from it, actually. The equator goes through Ecuador, which is a fair distance from the southern U.S.

It is 1°C here at the moment, though the place is covered in snow. I stepped out of my house this morning to see a fresh new blanket of it over the road. XD
    I always thought that Near Mexico=Near Equator. :P
    It should still be fairly warm, since water takes much more energy to cool down than solids.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    xD Geography fail
    And I live in St. Louis.
    It was snowing here for a while(school closed twice because of it) and whenever most of the snow melted, it snowed again.
    It's still cold here, but it's almost March now. ^o^
    Same here. >: School closed only once, but another time my ACT was cancled. :3

We are about to get another huge snow storm starting Thursday lasting through Sunday.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    29 degrees C over here, quite warm for the early morning, but then again we haven't had rain over here for a few weeks. Mm, equator weather, love it or hate it...

I'm fairly jealous of those who get a regular onset of snow.. it looks really pleasant in medium quantities. Even though snowstorms sound more than annoying

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    xD Geography fail
    ;;

Don't mock me.

Same here. >: School closed only once, but another time my ACT was cancled. :3

We are about to get another huge snow storm starting Thursday lasting through Sunday.
    I missed standardized tests because my mum thought the TV said no school on Wednesday.
    I never got to do more than 11 out of 40 questions on my math test. :/

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yes, dry heat is a lot better as...you don't feel like you're dying?

:/ I've been in Pheonix in 110 degree weather. A lot more comfortable than Ohio at 80.

I'll never let go of 110F, I love the hot weather.

*gets all hot and sweaty* XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was never faced with an allergy before. :O
    I should really get myself checked for them in case I am allergic to something.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I just had acute asthma (ass-mar for anyone who gets the reference), when I was younger, but I'm not bothered by anything asmatically related.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I was never faced with an allergy before. :O
    I should really get myself checked for them in case I am allergic to something.

We have something in common. :( Besides from loving Nica.

The only "issue" I have is I'm lactose intolerant. Which isn't a big deal. Lactose free milk taste pretty much the same, I think. And I don't eat much dairy, except for cheese.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    You can always get the hairless cats..

Or these guys.

Spoiler:

I think they're the allergy free cats.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

We have something in common. :( Besides from loving Nica.

The only "issue" I have is I'm lactose intolerant. Which isn't a big deal. Lactose free milk taste pretty much the same, I think. And I don't eat much dairy, except for cheese.

I can't do anything without my yogurt. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back