• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yogurt(for some reason, I keep typing it yogurty) is amazingly awesome, but it is outclassed by the almighty chocolate pudding.
    I must admit it, because I cannot live this lie any longer.

You should try blueberry Yoplait. <3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oh, that reminds me, I have to get my pizza out of the oven.

It's not pepperoni :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I know. XD

The thing is, cheese on anything bugs the heck out of me except when its on pizza. But I know that eventually, I'll get sick of pizza and probably move on tobe a vegetarian.

I'm a very picky eater. At least with vegetables, this doesn't apply as much.
    Please, for everyone's sake, don't join PETA under any circumstances.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    You are a very strange person indeed.

I am also of this breed :D

Gah, I have a quick science lab to write and i can't get off my lazy fingers to write it D:

BTW, does anyone know how to insert the art of this "new" theme thing going into the sig? So the stats are right next to it, ass nice and lined up? I'm trying to do it right now, and it's killing me ;;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I know. XD I grew up drinking strawberry milk, so it makes sense how its the only dairy product that I like.

The thing is, cheese on anything bugs the heck out of me except when its on pizza. But I know that eventually, I'll get sick of pizza and probably move on to be a vegetarian.

I'm a very picky eater. At least with vegetables, this doesn't apply as much.
    And I thought I was picky. o_o

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Pfft. Why would I join a group that tries to label fish as "sea kittens"? And tries to make poor Ronald McDonald look bad, on top of that!

I love my McDonald's too much. :(
    Thank you. I'm ashamed to be for animal rights when THOSE people are on my side.

Oh, and they offered $50,000 worth of veggie burgers if this town changed their name to something more vegan friendly.
    Thankfully they didn't, that would be $50,000 down the drain.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You made a typo.

Ham is <3, not ew.

But only if it's cooked.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't know if ham is good or bad. I mean, I never really want it, and when I have it I couldn't care less about it? It tastes like salty water in my opinion. :/

Most meats actually taste like that to me. o.o I don't like meat that much. Chicken, Salmon, Turkey (if cooked right), Beef (only as steaks or hamburgers) is about it. I rarely ever have chicken, salmon, turkey, or beef. We usually have ham, because people are idiots and stopped buying ham after the Swine Flu scare, so the prices went down and now my mom has an orgy at the supermarket when she sees pork.

No pun intended.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I probably would've saw that even if you put 'no pun intended' at the end. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Swine flu.
    Ptf.
    Out of all of the overhyped diseases, this is the biggest.
    More people die from the common flu each year than the swine flu.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Swine flu.
    Ptf.
    Out of all of the overhyped diseases, this is the biggest.
    More people die from the common flu each year than the swine flu.

You can thank the media for all of the hype. :\

And on the last topic: I'll eat pretty much anything that comes my way (Except for pork that isn't bacon, and any meat with a bone in it I don't know why... I think I may have choked on a bone when I was young or something...). I also loathe PETA, even though I am for the ethical treatment of animals, those people are a bunch of idiots...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Has everyone forgot about SARS? :O

That was the coolest disease to be afraid of.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I remember SARS. I think it was like the first "epidemic scare" that happened while I was a child. Or probably the first I can actually remember.

I remember my friend yelling SARS! whenever someone coughed. It was jokes. XD

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    SARS ruined my life. In my school kids usually went to Toronto for their class trip. But because SARS was in full effect in Canada at the time, we went to Washington D.C. instead. It was fun but Toronto would of be infinitely better.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I remember being in China on holiday at the height of the SARS epidemic.

Everyone was wearing masks and stuff, so all we did was hang around at home watching Digimon. Good times. =P

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Once upon a time I worried so much about SARS it seemed like the end of the world to me. And then I forgot all about it for a few years.

Now, whenever somebody sneezes, that's suddenly the cue to say H1N1. If the media coverage is anything like it was for SARS, likely it'll fade from our minds in good time. My school's already begun to cease freaking out about it- about three months back if anyone so much as had a slight cold then they'd be attacked by a teacher with a thermometer. Now nobody so much as gives it a second thought beyond "oh.. they're sick".

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It'll be fun, as long as you stay in the really touristy spots XD :P

No "Lee" as a last name to the nick? :P

I was in Indonesia in 2004-5 so it wasn't really that bad then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back