• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Tourism trip?
    On that note, Thailand's not scary- just watch out about getting ripped off on purchases, seeing how foreigners tend to be targeted for that. That aside, the islands are really beautiful and the people are very courteous. Oh, and the food's an.. experience. Heh.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll give you cookies if you name her Jubilations Lee XD :P

Then I'll also assume she has mutant powers.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm naming her Jubilation because I love the name, but I also like the comic book character.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah that's cool entrancer. Jubilation (I'm not going to get used to these sudden name changes)

You could try to name your kids that. XD

Shiny

Years
    I plan on naming my daughters: Jubilation, Wanda or Daphne, and sons: Munroe or Bobby.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I've always liked the names:
    Olaf, Clyde, Melody, Octavius, Karen, and Luigi.

Whether that going to be my children's name or not, is a question.

The names Olaf, Clyde, and Luigi I've already saved for myself, for purposes.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I'm naming my child Rayne if it's a male, and if it's a female then I'm going to name her Chloe. And if it's a genetically mutated disease, then I'll name him Klop.

Shiny

Years
    I totally posted in the Fanfic Lounge. I think it's about time I did too, I've been writing stories for about a year, and never had the courage to post one online, except that time.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Do it! (more often!)

I want to read!

Mind you, I have to finish my fic...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I plan on naming my kids LeSabre, Roadmaster, Electra Estate Wagon, Park Avenue, Century, and Regal, in that order.
    You're a horrible person. :P

I was going to name my daughter Chloe, but then my brother decides he wants it instead, and even though I've been planning it for years, since he's older and will have kids first he can do whatever he wants. ¬¬

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was thinking of naming my girl something along the lines of Lucy, Claire, or Sierra :3 As for a guy... Idk. I really want a girl more than I want a boy. And I was considering adopting a baby, so yeah.

I think, though, the guy would be something like Cliff or Skyler or something. I'm really not sure XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Maybe I should name my kids after Greek mythology, that would be cool. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'd probably give my kids names like synonyms, I accidentally thought of the following:

boys:
    - Deck
    - Jut-out
    - Patio

girls:
    - Balcony
    - Porch
    - Veranda

Years
    Mythology names are probably the most awesome there are, especially from norse mythology. I would seriously consider giving children norse mythology names if I ever have any, if it just wasn't for all the nazis that also find norse mythology great....

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'd probably give my kids names like synonyms, I accidentally thought of the following:

boys:
    - Deck
    - Jut-out
    - Patio

girls:
    - Balcony
    - Porch
    - Veranda

You don't want them to be sat on do you?! xD I actually like those names, especially, Veranda as a girls name :)

I've just recently heard of Ireland being used as a name for a girl, and I really like it, so that can definitely be an option. I haven't really thought of a name for a boy though :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back