• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I understand not wanting to fork over that much. I'm trying to cut back on unnessicary items to save up for feburary.

Years
    *beginning to cook sushi for the hell of it*

Ehh, I wish Serebii wasn't so damn slow or full of trolls-need I say the Ash & Riolu incident? They had to ban users from talking about that. Also, they have lag. Oh well, at least PC doesn't have as much problems.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    random quote pulled from Ren and Stempy show video:

This world is falling apart. Suckish cartoons, people saying "OH MAI GAWD LET'S CUTZ SOME TREEZ DOWN SO WE CAN GET SOME FARM RITE HEAR!!!?!?!!?!?!?!" in the rainforest and when they find out the soil isn't rich "ZOMGLOLWTF LET'S TRY DA SPOT NEXT TO IT!?!?!?" Anime is kid-friendly nowadays. The human race is getting stupider each minute, guys. Soon this world is going to have no trees, it's going to be polluted, and kids are going to say: "REMEMBER FLAPJACK, iCARLY, AND SPONGEBOB?!??!?!"

(Continued) Parents don't know how to raise kids, **** I wanna live in Japan. ATLEAST they don't have as much pedophiles as we do <.<. And in this world people are going to get fatter and fatter each minute. Heck, soon they are going to put nicotine in food! Global Warming was started by stupid CERTAIN Americans, and nothing is close to getting eco-friendly. I hope Eartch burns up in the sun because of this stupid ****ing human race. BTW, I didn't mean to start a flame war.
    That is all

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Prussia. @_@

Speaking of trolls...trolls. =| BasilMarket has a lot of crappy trolls. By crap, I mean seriously crap. Everyone knows they're trolling except the raging 8-year-old kids who shouldn't even be on Basil.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Sorry. I'm really, really, really slow when it comes to all this newfangled internet lingo you whippersnappers use these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back