• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    TUS is a great troll. He's becoming my favourite. We get along great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    He keeps saying Weeaboo in every sentence. And I'm starting to see he's just an annoying prick.

Anyway, how is everyone this fine night?

Great; except for this one Weeaboo that constantly visitor messages me. He is getting really defensive about his overt Weeaboo tendencies, and is making me lulz to no end with his failed logic, and stupid rhetoric.

He has a name very similar to yours... Lulz.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Pfft, Weeaboo? Stop copying this site: https://encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page .

At least come up with something original.

So I am not allowed to use a word that has been previously used? Failed Weeaboo logic once again...

Original? Coming from the walking, talking, Weeaboo drone, that means a lot.

I failed? Dude, I said you were a Weeaboo, and had many lulz over your failure. You tried to defend yourself, and made more of an idiot of yourself, providing me with many more lulz. And you say that I failed? Lulz - hypocrisy at its height.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i don't heeeeaaar yooooouu LALALALALALALALALA

The Daily Chit-Chat

Thats lovely, sweetie pie!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    It's not, it's a word off some random comic now used by 4channers (and the rest of the internet, as usual) to insult people (usually Westerners) who love Japan and "try" to be Japanese, like claiming to be Japanese and watching Japanese anime when they really only watch English dubs of Westernised anime (such as Naruto). Said weeaboos usually try and act Japanese by saying really overused crappy words such as "desu" (is, basically), "kawaii" (cute), "baka" (idiot), "neko" (cat) and other such words. They also believe Japan is the world's best country evar desu and generally diss their own culture to try and be as Japanese as possible.

They fail.

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    After a long wall of text, the most hillarious conclusion is 2 words summarizing everything they do in life as utter incompetence. XD

You sir, are funny.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow, heaps of people have seemed to keep the Slowpoke/bro-styled themes even after April Fools. Though that's not bad at all, considering Slowpoke is a cool Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back