• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Years
    I haven't watched AB yet, Erica. (b'-')b

Except for AB! fanclub.

Who Posted? Total Posts: 16,953

User Name Posts
    Charizard★ 1,099
    Luck 1,088
    donavannj 904
    Jubilation 815
    KanadeTenshi 771

I AM RANKED WITH YOU PEOPLE OMG
    I was registered 18 days ago..

Well, 500 of my posts in this thread have come since June 17th... and this thread is usually dead after 7 PM my time for some annoying reason. Plus, it was pretty boring in here before May for me since school and work ate up all the time that I could be active here (b'-')b

My 500th most recent post in this thread:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5889563#post5889563

@ KAKA: That's the truth. Fantards only put fantarding on hold, but they never actually stop. (b'-')b

/resumes Negitarding

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    A-am I the only person who didn't like AB that much? D: It certainly seems like it these days on PC. T_T I wish I could join in the craze but it just didn't click with me as much.

Signs you post in the DCC too much... XD;
    Maybe if you stopped being ignorant and raising Cherrims you might have gotton what that hype is about.
    (THIS WAS SARCASM BEFORE YOU BAN ME)

Oh well, we are just positive people enjoying the good things in a series and not looking too much over the bad ones.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Eh. I might have to go clean or something soon. I honestly don't know how the rest of the house gets to be a mess. D;
    You don't want to make her cry right Donny?
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ew, cleaning. I was going to have to clean my room this week (like hardcore) but I accidentally fell off my horse and sprained my ankle. So, I can't. :>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ew, cleaning. I was going to have to clean my room this week (like hardcore) but I accidentally fell off my horse and sprained my ankle. So, I can't. :>
    Ouch. ><
    You ride horses? Sweet xD

I've rode horses before. Even camels, elephants and a crocodile once when i was young O.o

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ouch. ><
    You ride horses? Sweet xD

I've rode horses before. Even camels, elephants and a crocodile once when i was young O.o

You rode.. a crocodile? I would have to imagine a horse is much safer. However, I have also rode an elephant at a circus once, and a camel at the zoo.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    All conflicts should be settled with rap battles, like

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back