• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I just watch the stuff that comes on Adult Swim and the Sci-Fi Channel (I refuse to call it "SyFy"). As I mentioned before, the vast majority of shows from fall 2008 onwards are crap, and I just can't be bothered to dig through all that just to find the few good ones.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I just watch the stuff that comes on Adult Swim and the Sci-Fi Channel (I refuse to call it "SyFy"). As I mentioned before, the vast majority of shows from fall 2008 onwards are crap, and I just can't be bothered to dig through all that just to find the few good ones.
    Do you watch shows like the Boondocks on Adult Swim?
    Eminem. I don't know what to say after this.
    Everyone knows Eminem was born black and just pulled a Michael Jackson.

Years
    @ Jack: Have they had any anime lately on Sci-Fi? I can never find it since they removed their Ani-Mondays late last summer.

Yes, but were they any good though? ;)

My cousin was pretty good. He emulated the early style of Eminem. I wasn't that bad, myself.

And EMINEM WAS BORN WHITE! Detroit was so run-down in the '80s and '90s it made anyone from there seem "black" as you insinuate, elhero.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back