• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    So, I have a short attention span. What's Angel Beats about?

In a world after death, angels fight for their fate and their future. Yuri, the leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the other hand, Tenshi, the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angels harnessing supernatural powers.

Its really good XD Watch it!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yeah. o: I'm watching the dub rather than the sub 'cause I like Death The Kid's English voice. >_>;

Troy Baker did a good job with Excalibur though. 83

Edit: I just type 'Soul Eater episodes' into Google. There's a site which has 'em, but only up to episode 40 of the dub.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Okay dead chit chat.. to revive this thread... I announce..

I'M GOING TO WATCH ELFEN LIED, THE LAST EPISODE!

Good Luck (pun) to me!

The Daily Chit-Chat

Now that that's over with;

I AM GOING TO TAKE A POTATO CHIP…AND EAT IT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back