• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Alright here is how I lost all my electronics, ready?:

Cellphones
    CP #1. Dead battery
    CP #2. Dead battery
    CP #3. What do you know? Dead battery...
    CP #4. Traded in
    CP #5. Destroyed with tractor.
    (Awaiting CP #6 IF I get one...)

iPods
    iPod #1: Went through wash
    iPod #2: Saved for 3 years, never died! (Only a first gen, I later gave it away)
    iPod #3: Went in a pool in Mexico
    iPod #4: Left it out in the rain
    iPod #5: CURRENTLY IN GOOD CONDITION AFTER A YEAR!!!

...yeah, I'm bad with electronics... ._.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Alright here is how I lost all my electronics, ready?:

Cellphones
    CP #1. Dead battery
    CP #2. Dead battery
    CP #3. What do you know? Dead battery...
    CP #4. Traded in
    CP #5. Destroyed with tractor.
    (Awaiting CP #6 IF I get one...)

iPods
    iPod #1: Went through wash
    iPod #2: Saved for 3 years, never died! (Only a first gen, I later gave it away)
    iPod #3: Went in a pool in Mexico
    iPod #4: Left it out in the rain
    iPod #5: CURRENTLY IN GOOD CONDITION AFTER A YEAR!!!

...yeah, I'm bad with electronics... ._.
    Wow....how much money was that all together?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Whose appealing to you? Other than Luck xD

The Daily Chit-Chat

Come on guys, it really isn't funny anymore.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It takes a lot of grinding, and I was forced to use Chie in the first boss fight (but I didn't revive her when she died). I'm not using a NG+ file either, so all the Personas that I'm using have been levelled / fused from scratch.

Shadow Teddie was very simple; he just took a long time on account that I've got fewer men on my team. The Void Quest Dungeon will probably be my biggest challenge so far, because I've always had a tough time with that boss.
    Chie always has a tendency to meet her demise against Shadow Yukiko. Hell, after the fight ended, I actually yelled "CHIE DIED TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS, YUKIKO!" at the TV. As for the subject of levelling and fusing Personas, it took me far longer than it should have to finally get the hang of those; then again, this is my first playthrough.

You had a tough time with Shadow Mitsuo? I actually thought he was quite simple, but then again, my tactics for that fight basically involved Souji, Yosuke, and Yukiko spamming Agidyne and Garudyne until they ran out of SP or Mitsuo died, whichever happened first. In retrospect, I probably should have used Kanji instead of Chie for my main physical striker; Black Spot just isn't as good compared to Kill Rush.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

• Chie always has a tendency to meet her demise against Shadow Yukiko. Hell, after the fight ended, I actually yelled "CHIE DIED TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS, YUKIKO!" at the TV. As for the subject of levelling and fusing Personas, it took me far longer than it should have to finally get the hang of those; then again, this is my first playthrough.

You had a tough time with Shadow Mitsuo? I actually thought he was quite simple, but then again, my tactics for that fight basically involved Souji, Yosuke, and Yukiko spamming Agidyne and Garudyne until they ran out of SP or Mitsuo died, whichever happened first. In retrospect, I probably should have used Kanji instead of Chie for my main physical striker; Black Spot just isn't as good compared to Kill Rush.

My first ever playthrough, he got me with Evil Smile / Mamudo combo. Ever since, I've been tentative when fighting him (and I don't like using Black Frost all that much).

Second time around, I was prepared. This time around, I'm hoping that the guys'll be able to handle it.

I've used both in previous playthroughs, and even though Galactic Punt is awesome, I prefer Kanji to Chie.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

• Chie always has a tendency to meet her demise against Shadow Yukiko. Hell, after the fight ended, I actually yelled "CHIE DIED TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS, YUKIKO!" at the TV. As for the subject of levelling and fusing Personas, it took me far longer than it should have to finally get the hang of those; then again, this is my first playthrough.

I see that you're pretty much into this persona thing, you got me interested. Care to explain it in a few lines?

What isn't funny anymore Luck?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back