• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    …I feel sorry for you then taTu.
    You clearly need a hug.

OH HEY ITS DERK.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yes, but at lv. 100, it's going to have: 220 - 314 HP.
    Which is still awful compared to other water types.
    I suggest using tentacruel, starmie, or slowbro.
    Tentacruel has rapid spin and toxic spikes. Starmie is pretty fast, and slowbro is just a pretty nice bulky water.
    For grass, use breloom. Spore can help you set up and Parasect is worth $dick in the battle tower.
    And for fire use Typhlosion AT LEAST. It has the exact same stats as Charizard but it doesn't suck ass. If not typhlosion, go for skarmory since it can defend against anything and sets up spikes.
    Sure it's only a team of 3, but it's not like your moves don't get recovered.

You don't have to let ratings prevent you from loving something.
    Recently, Porygon-Z was sentenced to UU.
    SRSLY.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Which is still awful compared to other water types.
    I suggest using tentacruel, starmie, or slowbro.
    Tentacruel has rapid spin and toxic spikes. Starmie is pretty fast, and slowbro is just a pretty nice bulky water.
    For grass, use breloom. Spore can help you set up and Parasect is worth $dick in the battle tower.
    And for fire use Typhlosion AT LEAST. It has the exact same stats as Charizard but it doesn't suck ass. If not typhlosion, go for skarmory since it can defend against anything and sets up spikes.
    Sure it's only a team of 3, but it's not like your moves don't get recovered.

You don't have to let ratings prevent you from loving something.
    Recently, Porygon-Z was sentenced to UU.
    SRSLY.

You do have a point, the only real thing I was looking for in these pokemon were type coverage. :X

However, these pokemon don't exist in my team and I don't even have wi-fi XO

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Any pokemon that can CM is definitely worth having in Battle Tower(Gardevoir). It's a tough decision whether you want to go on all-out offensive while being somewhat defensive, or just play stall.
    Stall reminds me of stallrein.
    Walrein is awesome. <3
    It was the first pokemon that I trained to level 100.

Gardevoir would be great in the metagame if it had more HP and/or speed, but they just had to nerf that when it had that great movepool and special.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was thinking 'WTH?' when I saw alakazam being in UU. I guess people finally found out it's weakness; any physical attack ._.

I'm still wondering how Alakazam fares against sucker punch toxicroak.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, the Alakazam I would face usually CM before attacking; thus fooling a toxicroak into thinking that it's going to attack initially.

In the end, if the above situation would be put into play, I'd say Alakazam has this one; assuming that it can find a way out of that sucker punch indefinitely.
    I'd be too scared to try setting up on alakazam. I'd just keep spamming sucker punch until it connected. Calm mind won't really help if you get hit physically.
    Toxicroak deserves better than UU. It should at least be in BL with the pimp crow.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, you got a point there.

And whenever I think of UU, I think of unpredictability(since they're not used often). That is, I'm speaking of the Pokemon that were in UU to begin with(not OU and dropped to UU) and have potential to be played in OU battles, yeah?
    You have a point if the enemy lets you get a chance to set up.
    SD Ursaring can take out teams easily if given the chance.
    Sadly, most pokemon in NU/UU have lacking speed, so it will be hard to pull off.

Since Nica isn't here, I'll ask it now.
    Enrique Iglesias or Jay Sean?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That's quite a hard decision. I have never heard of Jay Sean(probably once) and I've heard of Enrique everywhere...

And I don't know what you're trying to prove to Nica by asking this. XD

I'll say the former.
    Jay Sean=Down

It's the second best song to Nica.

I'm trying to show that Enrique is clearly superior, in both looks and musical talent.
    I hope she won't hate me for this :<

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm naturally a fan of most Spanish artists; they have talent that's pretty much unrivaled anywhere else; and they'll go to pretty much any length to prove it.
    That's what I said.

I have to admit this though.
    The Script=Enrique Iglesias.

This should make Enrique better since the script is a team, but I love more songs from The Script than I do Enrique.

Years
  • ..I've been to a Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Dierks Bently, Alan Jackson, and Martina McBride concert.
    Oh, the days of my youth, like fresh lemon, you see? ~_~

/cannotstandcountrynow

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The last concert I went to was more of a gig. I saw Florence and the Machine - she's fantastic live.

.. Tyler, you were the coolest. WHERE DID THAT GUY GO? :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back