• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Homework. Lots and lots of homework.

Sigh, my favorite hockey team just lost and will probably miss the playoffs because of it...FML :disappoin

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i just have a question? what is with the frilly pink slopoke layout with slopoke as everyones avi? i can't stand the color pink- it agitates me like red does bulls

Years
  • i just have a question? what is with the frilly pink slopoke layout with slopoke as everyones avi? i can't stand the color pink- it agitates me like red does bulls

They did server upgrades for half an hour. When they were finished, slowpoke was everywhere. :paranoid:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah this just sort of... happened after I brought the forums back up after the upgrade. D:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • And here I was thinking PC had skipped April Fools this year. In that regard, I was completely fooled. :P

Years
  • i just have a question? what is with the frilly pink slopoke layout with slopoke as everyones avi? i can't stand the color pink- it agitates me like red does bulls
    Because it goes with the theme . . ? Any other color would clash. :/

I cant stand all the slowpokes D:< .
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    omg. ;-;

Zet has become America's PC's next Top Model.

The Daily Chit-Chat

:> It's such a happy day.

;___; HE GOT THE COVERGIRL CONTRACT TOO. SEEE?

Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. Covergirl.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What's everybody freakin' out about? *yawns*

I've been lookin' at slowpoke for days.

Oh wait, that's Heart Gold. ._.;

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    My eyes... my god forsaken eyes! O_O

You're a French Canadian >:l You don't have eyes. YOU HAVE A GAPING HOLE WHERE YOUR SOUL SHOULD BE.

... u_u I jest. After all, I'm from Iowa and we all know what kind of people come from Iowa.

I think it's cute. ;w;

I wanna cuddle the slowpokes forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back