• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I'm nooo good at fishing, I'm scared of worms. & other baits.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I started fishing when I was seven. Very enjoyable, but I feel sorry for all the fish caught in this festival who die just because people want a boat.

Most get eaten, though, boat or no boat :<

Years
  • But fish are really yummy! *imagines some guy kicking a helpless fish because it didn't say "Boat" on it* O_o

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Wait, does the fish have like a paper-something or other, that says "BOAT!" on it. What if it falls off?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Wait, does the fish have like a paper-something or other, that says "BOAT!" on it. What if it falls off?

I believe it's attached with a hole. Like, there's a hole on the fish in a certain spot, and the word "Boat" is in plastic and clipped onto it.

Not sure. I've never caught or seen a tagged fishy :]

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • And in one fell swipe, you make all my complaints seem pathetic. ;)

But seriously that's rough. Hopefully your far away from that man these days?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • And in one fell swipe, you make all my complaints seem pathetic. ;)

But seriously that's rough. Hopefully your far away from that man these days?

Thankfully XD He nearly yanked my ear off once because I farted in the hotel room -.- I was 10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back