• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It's just a mild allergy, so instead of swelling up I just get a little stomach ache. I'll probably push my luck one day and eat to many though, then I'll be a banana balloon!
    I see. My cousin is allergic to Taco Bell for some reason. The doctor is quite confused, either the sauce or another ingredient xD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Taco Bell is the main attraction in my small town. It was even included in our ever-so-dignified graduation speech.

"Forget not the times you shared. And of course- FRIDAY NIGHTS AT TACO BELL!!11! WOOH!"

I suppose it beats cow tipping.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Taco Bell is the main attraction in my small town. It was even included in our ever-so-dignified graduation speech.

"Forget not the times you shared. And of course- FRIDAY NIGHTS AT TACO BELL!!11! WOOH!"

I suppose it beats cow tipping.
    Cow tipping? xD
    I'm a vegetarian so i order with beans instead of beef :3
    They know me so well, each time I walk in they already know my order xD

Teara

Years
  • Cow tipping? xD
    I'm a vegetarian so i order with beans instead of beef :3
    They know me so well, each time I walk in they already know my order xD

I wish I had that kind of service! Taco Bell VIP! But noooo, we all have to cram into that crazy line maze thing and wait while the guy up front stares at the menu for five minutes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    omg... can I just express my love for taco bell?! It's one of my favorite fast food places <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Everything sucks in Alabama. You get used to it.
    QFT. I had fun with my bf, but omg I would never want to go there on vacation or anything. Ugggggh. Not to mention I gained over 10lbs (!) in that month :x So now I'm back in MN trying to lose it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wish I had that kind of service! Taco Bell VIP! But noooo, we all have to cram into that crazy line maze thing and wait while the guy up front stares at the menu for five minutes.

I'm going to get a part time job there next year xD

omg... can I just express my love for taco bell?! It's one of my favorite fast food places <3
    Ah a fellow Taco Bell lover <3
    Maybe I should make a Taco Bell group xD

Teara

Years
  • I wanna join a Taco Bell group! :DD

Oh, work at my taco bell! Then I won't have to wait on Mr. Indecisive at the front of the line.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Have you ever read the calorie and fat content on our milkshakes?! People will order larges and those are like 1000 calories!! omfg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Have you ever read the calorie and fat content on our milkshakes?! People will order larges and those are like 1000 calories!! omfg.
    I go tot he gym for 2 hours a day, so idc :D lol

I saw this big guy order 4 milkshakes and drink them all. o.o

Teara

Years
  • Have you ever read the calorie and fat content on our milkshakes?! People will order larges and those are like 1000 calories!! omfg.

The way I see it, milkshakes have the word "milk" in them. Therefor, they are safe. 1000 good calories :D
    Especially the vanilla, then they become 1000 wonderful calories.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back