• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I tend to hate most people who make the "heart" sign with their hands.

Years
    I hate girls who take pictures of themselves 24/7, and then deny it. They always make stupid faces, and think the world revolves around them. I hate girls whose "boyfriends" are celebrites, and are facebook married to their best friends, cu thats totally cool. They call themselves ugly, and their friends, who also fit this discription, are all like, "no babe you are beautiful gurl". Basically, I hate attention _______ (you know the word, it starts with a WHOR)

Last edited:

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    These things you've named and more are alot of reasons why I hate most teenagers in general.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Our craving for the generic pop and rap singles that are dished out all the time these days is sad too. And don't get me started on the trends like Silly Bands. Ugh.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Give it a decade, and slang that may be commonplace today will fall into disuse, to be replaced with new words. Give it another decade, and those words will be replaced by still newer ones.

You're not "destroying" the English language, you're just contributing to its constant evolution.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    ey yo guiz i wuz just droppin in ya no

and i saw u wer all talkin bout english

What?

I had to invite myself into the conversation somehow.

Edit: Be it an hour late...Damn..I can never keep up with people..

Anti_Secret

randome person
    Years
    good news, syphr: i know what you mean
    bad news: i just used your post to get myself into the conversation (sorry!)

my sister types the same way she texts. no problem with it, but sometimes i dont have a clue what she's saying. being too lazy to use punctuation is not too bad ^^

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    It needs to use a certain higher vernacular than so-called "txtspk", that much is certain. And it needs something that will stop the hemorrhaging of proper punctuation from the typical sentence as well, good sir.
    I agree. It was cool back then like two years ago but now it's just became.. out of it. Really though, it's just that it became somewhat annoying. And I don't refer to the ones that aren't good in English, but the ones who do it intentionally. I mean I saw some posts I didn't read because of the lack of punctuation and all that stuff. Just doesn't feel nice to the eye.

I have to go to the graveyard tomorrow.. it gives me the creeps =[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back