• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I watched pretty much all the anime I thought were interesting, now its kinda hard to find good anime :/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I joined way back in 2005, before the influx of WiFi battlers and whatnot came in 2007. =P

Yet people who have been here for a fifth of the time I have(points at Charizard) have nearly twice as many posts as me. XD

If only meaningful posts in the WiFi areas counted. :P

Years
  • i've been on a forum site before, sometimes randoms come and all of a sudden its about who has the most posts! then they just absolutely ruin the site, i just hope it doesn't happen to this one, because i've only been here two days and i already love it!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I joined my first forum when I was...17. So, six years ago. =O

And yes, that is how I came up with that number in my name.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • That depends, are you the man or the woman in a relationship?

I'm the manliest man of them all.

godot-sniff.gif

Years
  • Then you must be male in that role.

lol XD
    How many episodes is the After Story?

24 episodes.

Lala is awesome. Don't you dare say she's scary.

THIS PROVES YOU LIKE PINK-HAIRED ANIME GIRLS!

I joined my first forum when I was...17. So, six years ago. =O

And yes, that is how I came up with that number in my name.

I joined my first forum at 13... so, actually, six years and 1 month ago. I've only got 1400 posts on that forum. Granted, it was a video game fansite, and it was at a time in my life where my internet access was pretty limited, and I spent more time actually playing the game the fansite was about than actually being on the fansite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back