• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Yup :3 I heard it had XBox live, so maybe we could play sometime. Even though I only played the game like... once.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I love my PS3 I play it so much. If you want to play with me add the PSN name toon032 I play MAG and MW2.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Oh, I have a Wii. It's great.

The games, however, are another matter.

I do hope I can get Super Mario Galaxy, Kirby's Epic Yarn (when it comes out) and a few other games.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Oh, I have a Wii. It's great.

The games, however, are another matter.

I do hope I can get Super Mario Galaxy, Kirby's Epic Yarn (when it comes out) and a few other games.
    Get Super Mario Galaxy 2 instead.

I have a Wii and 360 and I play them equally. I bought a Live card in June of 2009 XDD I'd like to activate it soon.

Years
  • Actually, it's been a pretty good transition considering how difficult it is to take a platformer in 2D and making it 3D. Mario's one of the few franchises that has survived this transition without any loss in gameplay quality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back