• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • But without screen caps, you can't screen cap pictures and make semi-hilarious motivational posters. D:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Well, I do only check facebook regularly. Sometimes I come on here too. And I read some news online. But nothing more, really. So I think I can say I'm not addicted to the internet :3

I do well with my friends and my imagination~

Oh man, I'm intensely addicted to the internet. I have thirteen sites I check regularly, plus email and tv/movies/radio. I feel like a junkie.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I don't like FB anymore, really. It's just boring, in my opinion. If I want to check something, it would be some pictures of me and my friends if we went somewhere or look up a hot girl. That's the only reason.

I use MSN more often to talk with my friends.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You're still awesome in my eyes Sillypillz <3

I have a Facebook that I check every day, but it's only for about 1 minute just so I can add some more random people that I have never met or seen in my entire life.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    lol Luck

I hate when random people add me -_-
    Like this one time, some girl from Brazil sent me a message that said "Remember me from 6th grade? I sat right next to you and we dated for a year!" and I was like wtf, who the hell are you. O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    About five years ago (eighth grade) my best friend and I had a stalker on Xanga (remember Xanga?). It was all fun and games till she sent us a message that she saw us at a festival we were at that weekend... then it got weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back