• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I thought the first one was okay. Second one... meh. Didn't see the third.

I like how they made a scene of the two adolescents roaming the streets of Mexico City with wads of cash looking for Machete

and NOTHING EVER HAPPENED TO THEM LOL

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I thought the first one was okay. Second one... meh. Didn't see the third.

I like how they made a scene of the two adolescents roaming the streets of Mexico City with wads of cash looking for Machete

and NOTHING EVER HAPPENED TO THEM LOL

I have no idea what you're talking about but I can already tell this is either a very very tourist-friendly video or a kids show if the kids didn't get mugged or beat or at least have something thrown at them

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I have no idea what you're talking about but I can already tell this is either a very very tourist-friendly video or a kids show if the kids didn't get mugged or beat or at least have something thrown at them

After Carmen and Junie get kicked out of the safe house their fake uncle Felix set up for them they took the mad cash saved there and went to Mexico City looking for their real uncle Machete. Mexico City + the name Machete means yes, the Machete.

They paid a cab driver way too much (American) money and went clothes shopping, then found Machete making the world's smallest camera. After he goes to sleep the two siblings steal all of his hi-tech shit and jack his plane and fly to Floop's Castle.

also at the safe house there was a magic microwave that made instant McDonald's. I praise the first Spy Kids for its cinematic innovations more than anything, for 2003 it was great.

Lucid

Went to Best Buy for batteries and a new keyboard, came back with a new laptop, the first four seasons of Supernatural and these things:
    The Daily Chit Chat

Forgot the batteries. Send help. :(

Lucid

This username is so stupid omg. Get me some batteries and probably. ;(

Sirfetch’d

I only saw like one of them. It was pretty good but not something so good that I wanted to follow the sequels haha

Edit: and your username isn't stupid! I actually like it! What do you want instead of your current name? :O

Lucid

I really wouldn't even know what to change it to at this point.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I am thankful towards s0nido for inspiring me with their name change to not change my name to Xanadou, but to change it to Sonata. Sonata looks and sounds much better than Xanadou.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    but it's so close to that legendary camp classic Xanadu starring olivia newton-john, australia's only other good export next to kylie minogue

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • but it's so close to that legendary camp classic Xanadu starring olivia newton-john, australia's only other good export next to kylie minogue

I never knew that was a thing. I thought up Xanadou back in like 5th grade. Guess it's time to get on google.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I never knew that was a thing. I thought up Xanadou back in like 5th grade. Guess it's time to get on google.

Is Xanadou pronounced Tchanadoo? In 9th grade I had a Chinese maths teacher called Mr. Xi (Chi) and he left a week after he joined, nobody understood him because his accent was so freaking thick

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • i've gotten into this jar of grain mix, and i have a preference for the pretzels but ran out of them
    but as i ate more of the biscuit-chips and fry-things i uncovered more pretzels

it's the magic of trail mix guys

Years
  • I usually buy the more unhealthy trail mixes for the most American reasons. And I just had pizza from Papa Johns not too long ago today.

I think this explains my 230 pounds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back