• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Well, want me to give you a dare? Then change your signature to a red font color and it should say in the middle "I hate Blue Eyes White Dragon and I only love Dark Magician" Maybe you should for ten days~

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Well... Ive never been dared on PC before but I would like try. *Becomes scared*
    I dare you to change your age to 37! And change your gender, for 3 days :P

Oh, can someone dare me now?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    i dunno if it's been a week for my last dare (look at the big lettering in my sig) but i want another dare. it didn't seem like much of a dare so hit me with the best dare u've got!

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    I Want A Dare Badly.

And If It's Something List The Be A Girl For A Week Thing, DO We Have TO Do It In School

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Peekimon said:
    I dare you to change your age to 37! And change your gender, for 3 days :P

Oh, can someone dare me now?
    OK, im starting today coz i didnt see it yesterday.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    pokedude55 I Dare you to Put ~ Paired With Myself Cause' No One Wants To Be Paired With Me ~ In Your Sig, In Red Or Blue For 2 And A Half Weeks.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    pokedude55 said:
    pikabloo i dare you to put I HATE ROAN- KUN! IN YOUR SIG FOR 2 WEEKS
    I knew someone was gonna say that... *Sighs* Since I didn't see it yesterday, I'll start today...

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Me Want DAREEEEEEE!

Me DO Anything To Cure Boreness!

Me Glomp Everyone Who Don't Dare Me.

We Could Do 2 Dares At A Time.

Dare Me!

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    I dare j00 to put a big picture of a banana and write in BIG, RED 7 writing letters BABOON!!!

That is my dare. I didn't come back for ages here... and now I'll go back to my tomb...
    *Digs a hole and then gets in it* can anyonecover me back with soil? Please? ^.^'

Back