• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    I Dare You To Change Your Gender To Female, And Put In Your Sig That I Am Your Most Favourite PC Member.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    About 1 1/2 Weeks. Can I Add Something Else On To My Dare That I Gave You. You Could Add Something On To Mine!

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    My Added Piece - Change The Text In Your Sig To Pink Or Something And Change Your User Title To Ash IS Hot!!!

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I am ready for a dare! But please, think of something original. Not something like:

"I dare you to put I hate Link, in your signature!"

Come one people, that's a no- brainer.

pokedude55 I Dare you to Put ~ Paired With Myself Cause' No One Wants To Be Paired With Me ~ In Your Sig, In Red Or Blue For 2 And A Half Weeks.

Good one! XD

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Abskull - I Dare you to Put ~ Paired With Myself Cause' No One Wants To Be Paired With Me ~ In Your Sig, In Red Or Blue For 2 And A Half Weeks.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    pokedude55 said:
    look whos talking and i dare you to put i hate link i love yami yugi in your sig for a week

Pathetic who mortal WHO FAILED TO TAKE NOTICE OF MY FRIKIN' POST!!!
    Are you illiterute? I said I'm not going to do idiotic dares like that. *Puts a stamp that says "I'm illiterute" on Pokedude's forehead* Jeez.
    I'm still open for a clever dare! XP

Years
    Dare for Daiaki/Yukito:

I dare you to change your whole profile, sig, avatar, anything you can think of so that it's all female like x-x

Dare will last for a week.

I'm still looking for a dare here XD

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    Dare for Daiaki/Yukito:

I dare you to change your whole profile, sig, avatar, anything you can think of so that it's all female like x-x

Dare will last for a week.

I'm still looking for a dare here XD

Poor Dai ^_^. I dare you RagingDragon, to change your account to something more girly for a week!

If you don't like that dare (who would?) then just put in your signature,

ABSKULL IS YOUR LORD & MASTER!!!

But you can put it in any color you like! Except PINK! Just do this for a week!

Back