• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Penguin fan club!

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
Years
  • that was really hard. i had no idea, but i think it was somewhere in Britain. The biggest airport in the US is either O'Hare or Atlanta, and i don't know any epensive stores near there.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • awwww thankz angel, but geez, i don't no about that. o well *takes credit and runs*

sorry i once again let this thing die, german has taken a lot of time. thankz to all my (three) loyal fans who have made gallant efforts to keep this alive and i'll try to check back as often as possible.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • yeah, well i'll be goin too. but yeah that is a good idea; if it wasn't for football, my weekends would've sucked. goin to CORE meeting on sunday?

and yeah i think PC has kinda died; especially with them gettin rid of a lot of cool things; i'll check back like every week, but it might be awhile before i start posting in mass again; probably once i get deep into school and get lazier and start procrastinating more. I'll try to check in as often as i can, though.

Years
  • Dark Penguin said:
    yeah, well i'll be goin too. but yeah that is a good idea; if it wasn't for football, my weekends would've sucked. goin to CORE meeting on sunday?

I suppose the correct form of the question would now be DID i go to the core meeting.... and seeing as u saw me there, u no the answer...but i, like u, dont come very often and when i do, this is pretty much the only place i post

Back