• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • What? Gimmepie was the raider. Killua claimed Johnny was the Crusader, iirc.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9410040&postcount=542
    >stating gp is raider

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9400907&postcount=505
    >yourself stating Johnny as crusader (I believe someone outing Johnny happened a wee bit earlier, if you want me to dig for it, I can)

edit:
    Here we go http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9401863&postcount=520

Whoops, maybe he's trying to draw attention away? IDK I'm tired and can't think properly and we're probably all about to die anyways XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So is it just the ancestor left then?

And if you're town-aligned again why did you attack (and kill) our Jester?

Ullion

Years
  • Well this leaves us trying to find out whom the real Ancestor is. s:

Years
  • drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    TheCapsFan - ?
    Ewery1 - Confirmed Villager
    Ullion - ?
    gimmepie - Ancestor Raider i need to sleep
    Johnny - converted with dead cult leader
    Killua - Leper (i think)
    Mimikyu - Jester

Yuli, have you claimed yet? I haven't seen anything but I probably overlooked it.

Ullion

Years
  • I claimed The Stranger when I was alone with Nina and GP (and wiz, but he was kinda dead) and had lost my role to the Gargoyle (who is now also dead, going by the fact that I stopped showing up as that role lol).

edit: Drewbie, why do you have gp listed as the ancestor? @_@ He was the Raider, check my post above with all the links. Unless you have proof he was the Ancestor? o.o

Ullion

Years
  • I think I remember Ewery claiming villager - but I don't remember him being confirmed. Nor do I remember who/what Capsfan is.

OH! I think the fortune teller may have revealed Ewery? Not 100% sure and I'm getting lazy having to go back and check so many thing. @_@

I think, at the very least, this leaves Capsfan as a question mark. I'll put in my action for it, since I think he's the most likely of anyone left to be an evil.

[Attack] Capsfan

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Nah I was never confirmed but I claimed pretty early on and no one CC'd. If only you could unvote in it game, RIP

Years
  • No I checked him pretty recently. Also, yeah, I meant to put Raider in front of GP. If I did my math right, we should only have 2 Villagers this game. Ewery is one of them, but I wonder who the other is?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • No I checked him pretty recently. Also, yeah, I meant to put Raider in front of GP. If I did my math right, we should only have 2 Villagers this game. Ewery is one of them, but I wonder who the other is?

All three claimed, I can't dig them up but they did.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • three? there were 24 roles, 12 good, 12 bad. 26 people signed up. (unless i miscounted)

uhm I'm leaning more towards you being evil right now.

[Attack] TheCapsFan

Caps revealed a long time ago and there were always 3 villagers, I think he's in the clear. Guys if we're going to survive we need a unified attack pattern but I guess that's out the door LOL

Ullion

Years
  • Claiming villager =/= confirmed villager though. Especially since villager is a vanilla, multiple-instanced role so it can't even be properly cc'd. And going by Drewbie's math - yes there should be two villagers in the entirety of the game - but there are quite a few unknown casualties whose alignments/roles we're unsure of. Additionally, with how low of HP the villager roles have, it's hard to imagine that the only two villagers in the game have both survived this long?

Now, I'm not saying Capsfan is scum without a doubt - but going by what we have so far, I'd say he's the most likely to be non-town. Additionally, he OMGUS'd me without having adding anything to the conversation or anything today. I'll say it again: by no means is he bad, but he definitely seems the least town to me right now. :/

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Claiming villager =/= confirmed villager though. Especially since villager is a vanilla, multiple-instanced role so it can't even be properly cc'd. And going by Drewbie's math - yes there should be two villagers in the entirety of the game - but there are quite a few unknown casualties whose alignments/roles we're unsure of. Additionally, with how low of HP the villager roles have, it's hard to imagine that the only two villagers in the game have both survived this long?

Now, I'm not saying Capsfan is scum without a doubt - but going by what we have so far, I'd say he's the most likely to be non-town. Additionally, he OMGUS'd me without having adding anything to the conversation or anything today. I'll say it again: by no means is he bad, but he definitely seems the least town to me right now. :/

There were three villager roles listed though in the beginning, and all three claimed. It could be possible that one turns into the Ancestor or something?

Ullion

Years
  • There were three villager roles listed though in the beginning, and all three claimed. It could be possible that one turns into the Ancestor or something?

Just went back to check the first phase post and you're right, there were 3 listed. I do remember in tDD1 that after a certain point, the villagers all did gain an actual role (denoted with orange text I think). But they all got it at the sametime - whereas by the sounds of it you're still just a villager? That could mean Capsfan is still just a villager OR Klippy picked a random villager to become the ancestor, as you suggested?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Just went back to check the first phase post and you're right, there were 3 listed. I do remember in tDD1 that after a certain point, the villagers all did gain an actual role (denoted with orange text I think). But they all got it at the sametime - whereas by the sounds of it you're still just a villager? That could mean Capsfan is still just a villager OR Klippy picked a random villager to become the ancestor, as you suggested?

Yeah I'm just a normal villager RIP, so I think that Caps becoming an ancestor could definitely be a thing, hmm... I'm honestly not sure. Maybe it has to do with a villager and stress?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • NIGHT SEVEN
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    D5 - N5 | D6
    The silence consumed them and pierced their ears like a deafening scream.

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist
    Mana
    Davepetasprite^2
    NightKrow
    marz
    GreenLegend56
    O'aka
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Etherial Wizard
    Rowlet as the Gargoyle
    Golgari
    Nina
    jdthebud
    Killua -4
    drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    TheCapsFan -11
    Ewery1
    Ullion -5
    Johnny -9

announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    Killua has been slain.​
    Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • DAY EIGHT
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    D5 - N5 | D6
    The gurgling blood of a dying man sounded so sweet to the Ancestor's ears.

Only two left.
    THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist
    Mana
    Davepetasprite^2
    NightKrow
    marz
    GreenLegend56
    O'aka
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Etherial Wizard
    Rowlet as the Gargoyle
    Golgari
    Nina
    jdthebud
    Killua
    Johnny -1
    drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    TheCapsFan
    Ewery1
    Ullion

announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    Johnny has been slain.​
    Spoiler:

Ullion

Years
  • Okay so it has to be Capsfan then right? I mean I was pretty sure last day phase - but there was a bit of doubt in my head telling me that Johnny was still aligned with Vvulf despite their death. But since Johnny died and the game hasn't finished, I guess that means 100% for sure CapsFan is the Ancestor.

[Attack] Capsfan

Back