• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • Only two? But there are three of us no matter which way the cookie crumbles. SO this is weird because I know it's either Caps or Ulli. And I'm not totally convinced Ullion is inno anymore... Ahh

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Only two? But there are three of us no matter which way the cookie crumbles. SO this is weird because I know it's either Caps or Ulli. And I'm not totally convinced Ullion is inno anymore... Ahh

Going by how most normal mafia games go, the mafia usually only needs equal numbers with the innocents to get victory. So with 4 people left, 1 of which is mafia, the mafia only needs to kill 2 people off win.

Caps is Villager...

[Attack] Ullion

I am incredibly disappointed, I've told you time and again who and what I am. If you want to waste one of our last chances attacking me instead of the Ancestor then by all means, waste away. -.-

Although I guess if you haven't played the actual game, The Darkest Dungeon, then it should be known that the Ancestor is not a playable nor an enemy that you fight. He stays in town, always taking up a slot in one of the village's stress-relieving locales (tavern, church, etc.) - so this could explain why the Ancestor appears (or is revealed as) a Villager throughout this game. Because in the actual game - the Ancestor basically hinders your progression through the game while never leaving the village.

At least, that's my rationale for understanding what's happening.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    TheCapsFan has been slain.​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    Paranoia_ has been slain.​

GAME OVER
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    D5 - N5 | D6
    The Ancestor faced his final two victims.

They were the only things that stood between him and the mortal world.

HIS mortal world.

He raised a hand and the darkness gripped Ewery1 tight around the legs, pulling his legs into the cobbles of the dungeon itself. He yelped in pain.

The Fortune Teller tried to grab him, but a force kept him back. The Fortune Teller turned and faced the final enemy. She tried to charge forward and attack, but she felt something tighten around her throat.

A hand made of darkness. It squeezed, crushing her throat and restricting her breathing. She gasped for air, but none came to her throat. The Fortune Teller's eyes rolled back into her head as her neck snapped. She toppled over, a death rattle upon her lips.

The Ancestor stepped forward and laughed as the final Villager sunk deeper into the dungeon's darkness, his screams feeding his now immortal foe.

The Ancestor climbed out of the dungeon, his joy radiating through the darkness. He stepped out into the light of dawn, breathing in the fresh air deeply. And then he raised his hands.

Darkness flooded from the dungeon, spilling out over the cliffs and down the hill to the Village. Before long, the land was covered in a thick darkness. The entire world was covered.

And he had finally won.

ULLION HAS WON THE GAME!

-

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist
    Mana
    Davepetasprite^2
    NightKrow
    marz
    GreenLegend56
    O'aka
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Etherial Wizard
    Rowlet as the Gargoyle
    Golgari
    Nina
    jdthebud
    Killua
    Johnny
    drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    TheCapsFan
    Ewery1​
    Ullion

announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    Ewery1 has been slain.​
    Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lol, not even slightly surprised that you all let the Ancestor get the best of you.

I'm just content that it was Ulli who got to slaughter you all.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I was super glad I had you around for the last few days to take all the attention away from myself, GP and Nina. :P

edit: When I claimed Stranger to Nina, I even openly stated it was an Evil role and how it worked and everything. When I told Ewery/Drewbie I had claimed it, I told them they could go back and check my discussion with Nina... but it turns out no one did. XD

Years
  • GP and Nina had ****ty stats so I took a few for the team 8)

Lol yeah, I knew you were the ancestor when you said that lmao

:( I had decent stats ok, just because you're a beef cake!

But yeah. Ulli why you betray me. ;;

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Uh yeah I sorta was like dazed at the end and I didn't really pay attention to anything that had already happened, I forgot most of it. Lol we were all sort of dumb, oh well.

Back